• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SleepWell

SleepWell

Well that sucks
Feb 27, 2023
After watching a video from Chubbyemu, he covers an incident where a person accidentally swallows a lot of throat numbing spray. To be more specific he took throat numbing spray with benzocaine and the reaction is the same as SN turning hemoglobin to methemoglobin causing methemoglobinemia. I was wondering if this is a new and viable method as from what I'm seeing it's the same as SN minus the antiemetics. Sourcing may be difficult and as expensive as a packet of SN. The dosing will need to be figured out but I'm assuming a single bottle is enough.

Vid link:

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: sosotired, Sluggish_Slump and Fwompje
T

The Howling Void

Dec 20, 2021
I saw this too. I have no idea how much to take. I bought this in pure powder form and don't know how diluted it should be or how much to take.

T

The Howling Void

Dec 20, 2021
I saw this too. I have no idea how much to take. I bought this in pure powder form and don't know how diluted it should be or how much to take.
I tried mixing it with water. It didn't work very well. I guess you need fat or alcohol to do it. Still: I don't want a long, drawn out asphyxiation if I can avoid it but I don't know how to get SN.

Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
I love that stuff. I always have a bottle— I'd love to know more.

Reactions: HD72
Obliviate

Obliviate

Abandon All Hope
Aug 13, 2022
woaahhhh this is insane and he even mentioned SN too
I don't like the fact that he was saying "gasping for air"

Fi-Fe

Fi-Fe

May 31, 2023
You're more likely to die from choking your self to death by jamming the cap into your esophagus. This method is a no go.

softgirlluna

softgirlluna

Jul 8, 2023
i have benzocaine gel and from what I can tell it's around 30% stronger than the spray. maybe ill have a try

E

eve2004

DEAD YESTERDAY
Aug 17, 2019
I bought benzocaine for this purpose (SN, not red hot chilli peppers). I did read in another discussion that someone was considering using the numbing stuff for sore throats in order to make it easier to toss back the SN. I dunno, this sounds like a great idea, considering the stuff is nasty, let's be honest, but it reminds me of a time I had an endoscopy and they sprayed my throat with benzocaine for the procedure. Afterwards, they kept me 30 minutes to make sure I wasn't going to go out and have a coffee and choke to death (they didn't trust me). You would have to first master the art of drinking water without choking and make sure you know exactly how much benzocaine to use. My guess would be just a tiny bit to take the edge off the SN but not enough to dull your swallowing reflexes completely.