D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
So many years of this agony. I hope its OK to talk to you on here, there is no one else who will not judge my thoughts and feelings. People tell me try harder, take the help, regulate your feelings. What do they think I've been doing all my life. But this pain doesn't ease for me it increases. Truth is unless u can offer me a new mind and soul then I'm fucked, hence I'm here. I tried last year was my final go at feeling different but no. I tried to get some help today but didn't work out so I realise I'm pretty much done. Tickets in hand but if trains not running in few weeks time could someone tell me. If a person had few packets of zopiclone bottle vodka, and bag to place on head and seal would this me a method that could be peaceful

• Hugs
Reactions: jackscoldsweat, Spitfire, Ghost2211 and 3 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
I am with you hand in hand on this. I also need a new mind and body. I am sending you all the love and kindness that I have becasue I know. Please take great care of yourself and remember that you have your global family here! All the warm sunny days at the beach with a cold drink in handfor you is my blessing towards you!!!

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Spitfire, Ghost2211 and Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Feel free to talk as much as you can. People here, including me of course, will hear you and try to provide you wise advice.
Also, I understand what you're feeling. Society just says things like "try harder" "you can do it" "come on" but they have no idea how difficult it is for us to do that.

Send you love and hugs.

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211, Hurt, NodusTollens and 1 other person
D

Deltawaves74

Dec 16, 2020
Just sorting my phone out for privacy got new sim topped up in shop with cash, anyone know a vpn so can't be traced I'm in uk
I am with you hand in hand on this. I also need a new mind and body. I am sending you all the love and kindness that I have becasue I know. Please take great care of yourself and remember that you have your global family here! All the warm sunny days at the beach with a cold drink in handfor you is my blessing towards you!!!
Warm sunny days at the beach you know me so well

Last edited: