Dizzy_Dreams

Dizzy_Dreams

I’m never alone, I’m alone all the time.
Jun 25, 2020

Reactions: W’ren
W’ren

W’ren

Worthless
Oct 28, 2020
I think that there are alternate theories to the "One God" Heaven/Hell etc afterlife that is primarily discussed here.

I personally believe that we are beings of energy now and upon death we become some different form of energy and we rejoin the universe in that way. We may not even have a consciousness as such or an awareness of self- more of an instinctive .......... , and as energy we all join the ebb and flow of the universe-

I've never thought much about where people like Hitler would go in my theory- but here is how i think it would go...

Hitler was dark and evil energy and when he died he had not changed his ways in his heart- and thus the energy he became when he died was dark, angry and negative when it joined the ebb and flow of the universe.

There is no reward to joining the universe. It simply is. It's how it goes. Yin/yang, negative/positive energy... all has a place in the universe. It's nature....

That's my view on an afterlife,
However- spiritually i identify as a mix of different religions, cultures and some paganism too. I don't see myself as religious- i see myself as spiritual.

Overall though, i found this man's talk very well put forward and he had some great points i had not considered in my argumebts against a heaven and hell.

Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: sadworld