• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

PurposeDeficiency

PurposeDeficiency

In a constant state of confusion
Apr 3, 2020
I wasn't sure where to post this in but yesterday I talked to someone on Omegle about spirituality and want to hear your thoughts on it.

The person I talked to believed in astrology, healing herbs, vibrations, etc. I personally don't believe in that sort of stuff but it does interest me.

Last week I checked out a radio mast for jumping and when I arrived, there were a bunch of ravens and while taking the train back we were notified about a person on the tracks. I think it's more likely all of that was a coincidence but it still felt rlly strange. My natal chart report was mostly BS but some of it was eerily accurate. I might get my fortune told sometime aswell, just for entertainment.

She also believed suicide was wrong because your soul will still exist after death and you'd regret having gone too early, when you continue on in the "astral plane". I mean I don't agree with her but can I say she's wrong? No one can know what happens for sure.

Have you had any experiences with "supernatural" stuff and what do you generally think about spirituality?

no 4mat

no 4mat

Oct 17, 2020
check out satanisgod dot com. for spiritual enlightenment