• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

zeek

zeek

omg mokocchi
Oct 18, 2023
what are ur thoughts on it and its effects
ive noticed it gives a mild high/relaxation effect and its pretty useful for managing stress.

Reactions: Celerity
nembutal

nembutal

everything will be okay in the end
Jul 14, 2022
it makes me eat a lot šŸ˜” other than that it's comparable to xanax except it's lighter. makes u hazy and dissociated but in a good way

Reactions: Celerity
Celerity

Celerity

shape without form, shade without colour
Jan 24, 2021
Yeah, the only reason I quit it was because of the weight gain. Otherwise, I would take it regularly. It didn't eliminate my negative thoughts, just smoothed them over and made them easier to deal with.

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
ever since i started seroquel i have had persistent gastrointestinal issues- which my psychiatrist swears is not related?? but otherwise i have found it very helpful to keep me more relaxed and distant from how miserable my life is

I

iji

Dec 4, 2023
It induces sleeping... In my experience, all antipsychotics and benzos impair cognition. By the way, if you mix it with alprazolam and diazepam you're likely blacking out like it happened to me once.

i have had persistent gastrointestinal issues- which my psychiatrist swears is not related??
Likely related. In my experience, psychiatrists just want patients take whatever drugs regardless of side effects.