M

maddog58

Oct 15, 2023
I recently came across an article discussing the toxicity of ingesting ethylene glycol. It can be found in household chemicals, most commonly found in antifreeze. Ethylene glycol is colorless and odorless, and its first symptoms are described as euphoric. It even said that as little as 4 mL ingested can kill an adult male. I'm attaching the link to this information! There were more websites as well. I was just wondering if anyone has looked into this, tried it, or what your thoughts were.
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000774.htm

• Aww..
Reactions: Anónimo
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
I recently came across an article discussing the toxicity of ingesting ethylene glycol. It can be found in household chemicals, most commonly found in antifreeze. Ethylene glycol is colorless and odorless, and its first symptoms are described as euphoric. It even said that as little as 4 mL ingested can kill an adult male. I'm attaching the link to this information! There were more websites as well. I was just wondering if anyone has looked into this, tried it, or what your thoughts were.
https://medlineplus.gov/ency/article/000774.htm
No idea... looks really interesting
We should try to get some more peep on this

Anónimo

Anónimo

Student
Oct 15, 2021
Hello. It can kill you. People have used it to ctb (mostly found in antifreeze), BUT WARNING!! It will very likely, almost certainly lead to kidney failure which is a horrible way to go. You will die in a matter of days, so it's not worth it, plus people can discover and rescue you, brother, and recovery wil be painful as well.

I really suggest you find another method. I wish I could drink this and just bye bye, but things aren't easy, they are never easy. Cheers.

Reactions: maddog58
P

PanaxMan

Student
Apr 11, 2023
Hello. It can kill you. People have used it to ctb (mostly found in antifreeze), BUT WARNING!! It will very likely, almost certainly lead to kidney failure which is a horrible way to go. You will die in a matter of days, so it's not worth it, plus people can discover and rescue you, brother, and recovery wil be painful as well.

I really suggest you find another method. I wish I could drink this and just bye bye, but things aren't easy, they are never easy. Cheers.
Ahh makes alot of sense now.

Reactions: Anónimo