• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

EternalVortex

EternalVortex

Jun 5, 2024
Is death by bleeding out a good option?

Ive done several attempts by medication, although recently my family members have cut off my access to pills. Frankly, im desperate. Im considering cutting deep into my stomach or to hit the veins in my shoulder, as it would bleed alot very quickly, and hence may make me bleed outt quicker.

However, im unable to find information on if this is a good idea or not. Ropes and guns are unavailable to me, so it seems like one of the only options left. Thoughts?

sugarh1gh

sugarh1gh

Death is new departure and beggining of a journey.
May 27, 2024
I am no expert on this as this is not the method in my mind, but search seppuku for the stomach part. I am sure there was a big thread about this. You should know though, it is not a peaceful way to exit. Cutting the veins is pretty hard, you would have to go deep.

Reactions: author
author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
I'd honestly say no. Not a recommended method. It's not only an extremely painful way to go, but it can take a while. Even though bleeding out might only take like 5 minutes, you'd have to get there first - and vital veins are super deep. From someone with cutting experience, it's harder than you'd expect.

Reactions: maneose
EternalVortex

EternalVortex

Jun 5, 2024
I'd honestly say no. Not a recommended method. It's not only an extremely painful way to go, but it can take a while. Even though bleeding out might only take like 5 minutes, you'd have to get there first - and vital veins are super deep. From someone with cutting experience, it's harder than you'd expect.
I know, but im getting desperate. Its either this, the paper bag, or the only 50 pills ive managed to save up- And if i get caught on any of these, my mother may commit suicide. Its an option.

author

author

they/them
Jul 13, 2021
I know, but im getting desperate. Its either this, the paper bag, or the only 50 pills ive managed to save up- And if i get caught on any of these, my mother may commit suicide. Its an option.
Yes but as for a good option, I still think it's not based on the difficulty/pain. I'm confused as to why your mother would potentially commit suicide if you attempted, though. Not that you have to spill your story to me, but it does sound like you're dealing with a lot and I feel for you.
Unfortunately I don't really have a recommendation for you though since methods can be tricky. I just hope whatever you choose, it works out for you, death or otherwise.

Reactions: katyusha_kat
Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know you, but I don't think you're desperate enough to stab something in your stomach.
Can you die bleeding out? Of course.
Are you able to do this? I don't think so.
Will it be pleasant? Most likely not.

I strongly advise against doing this, because the chance of death in your case is small.
You will only make your situation worse.

I also advise against overdosing on "ordinary" medications.
Without proper chemical knowledge, the chance of a successful overdose is perhaps 3%.
You may also suffer serious internal damage.
Don't do this unless you want to make your situation worse.

I don't know what you mean by paper bag.
If you want to suffocate with it, forget it.
Your survival instinct won't let you do that.

I know that a difficult situation forces you to have such ideas, but remember that even if life is bad, it can be worse.

Reactions: maneose, Forveleth and author
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
Unfortunately, none of these are good methods. Most pill ODs do not work unless there are some underlying issues or it's a lucky case. A paper bag is not going to do much as you can easily rip it off when your SI kicks in. You can successfully ctb with bleeding out, but you will either need to make a very large cut (as in the seppuku mentioned above) or hit an artery which takes knowledge of anatomy and coordination.

I know this sucks but all of these methods are way more likely to make life more difficult for you rather than ending it. Take a look at the resources thread below. I know you don't have access to a rope or gun, but people can be very creative.