• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

nonamenogame

Dec 5, 2018
If @Trashcan was a woman, he'd get pregnant just to have an abortion and murder babies becusse he's a LIBTARD

Reactions: Deafsn0w
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਭੁੱਲ ਜਾਓ ❤️
Oct 31, 2018
Yes. I believe people have a right to choose, even if it's a mistake. Some women regret having an abortion, but that doesn't mean the choice should be prohibited. People should be educated and then allowed to make their own decisions. Most mentally ill people are fully capable of making important decisions for themselves. Just because someone has an illness, does not mean their rights and freedoms should be taken away. It is not true that suicidal people by default are not thinking clearly. There are many who would never regret the decision to die.
Thanks for clearing this up, it helped me a lot :)

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Donewith_, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
It should be available to all adults imo. There should be some therapy to make sure it's what they want, it was their idea, it's not impulsive, etc. Also should have to be the ones to bring it up. But it should be legal. People will ctb anyway, might as well give them a peaceful and reliable way.
I can imagine that therapy without the threat of hospitalization would be more beneficial in creating transparency among those who would otherwise lie.

Reactions: Circles, Deafsn0w, Donewith_ and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Thanks for your reply Wgc, I have been to Holland many times as its just across the north sea from me, i guess one of the reasons the Catholics get uppity about it is down to different religions, traditionally & the reason the dutch like the colour orange is that in the good old bygone days of royal families ruling europe & all the bloodshed that went with that, the dutch adopted a Protestant state religion so will always be at odds with the Catholics.

Lol was kinda pleased i didn't have to talk to her yesterday, but then it turns out one of us had the wrong day as she turned up today instead.
How interesting, I never knew about the Dutch's relationship with orange, thanks a bunch for telling me. Does the Protestant state religion support the Dutch's laws on assisted suicide and/or euthanasia?

Hmm, I guess she was fashionably late then?

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Donewith_, Letmego. Please and 2 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
If people can have children willy nilly like a bunch irresponsible idiots. Then people should be able to die as they want to. It is only fair after we were unjustly forced into existence. Nobody have right to judge not even the invisible floating man/woman.
Hi Vegrau, thanks a lot for responding, I really enjoy your wording. And since you mentioned both birthing and dying, I realize that both giving birth and dying are biological process that can happen with or without the support of a medical facility.

Reactions: Circles, Deafsn0w, Donewith_ and 3 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Assisted suicide should be legal, everywhere
Thanks for your succinct and clear reply, wanttodie. Should assisted suicide be legal for everyone, or should there be an age limit?

Reactions: Circles, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 1 other person
E

Escape Humanity

Sep 13, 2018
I think physician assisted suicide should be legal and available to most people (healthy, terminal or mentally ill) that have reached a certain age (18), and anyone under the age of 18 should have the legal right to try to get approval from a judge and medical doctor without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. I think physician assisted suicide should also replace the death penalty. I'm not comfortable with the idea of flawed criminal justice systems that regularly imprison and kill people for crimes that they did not commit. But I am comfortable with the idea of prisoners asking for a peaceful death instead of serving lengthy or life-long prison sentences.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Letmego. Please, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 2 others
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
I think physician assisted suicide should be legal and available to most people (healthy, terminal or mentally ill) that have reached a certain age (18), and anyone under the age of 18 should have the legal right to try to get approval from a judge and medical doctor without the consent of a parent or legal guardian. I think physician assisted suicide should also replace the death penalty. I'm not comfortable with the idea of flawed criminal justice systems that regularly imprison and kill people for crimes that they did not commit. But I am comfortable with the idea of prisoners asking for a peaceful death instead of serving lengthy or life-long prison sentences.
Thanks so much for this well-thought out response, Escape Humanity.

The judge and medical doctor approval for people under 18 is something I haven't thought of before. I wonder what the criteria for allowing minors to die would be?

that idea is more comforting to me too, and I think it should be a choice available to the prisoners at any time.

Reactions: Circles, Deafsn0w, lv-gras and 1 other person
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
How interesting, I never knew about the Dutch's relationship with orange, thanks a bunch for telling me. Does the Protestant state religion support the Dutch's laws on assisted suicide and/or euthanasia?

Hmm, I guess she was fashionably late then?

Very much so lol put me in a right downer for the rest of the day.

It cannot support it as such due to any formal religions theories that as god alone can give life, only he/she can end life. But the Dutch are a pragmatic bunch, they don't argue as such, they accept that everyone has different views so they just go off to their little sub groups. In a lot of ways the laws they have now stem from the fact that 'palliative care' didn't exist at all until the late 90's when the government decided they had to offer an alternative. For some reason Dutch doctors (training i guess) are apparently crap at proper pain control, so the citizens where more than happy to skip that & go direct, like i said a pragmatic & sensible bunch. Wish i lived there, I'm guessing we don't have many members from the Netherlands.....

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
V

Vegrau

Wizard
Nov 27, 2018
Hi Vegrau, thanks a lot for responding, I really enjoy your wording. And since you mentioned both birthing and dying, I realize that both giving birth and dying are biological process that can happen with or without the support of a medical facility.

But of course with facility it will be so much easier. Thats why people give birth in hospital nowadays and death should receive the same treatment.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
L

Lefty

Mage
Dec 7, 2018
I agree that assisted suicide should be legal. You shouldn't have to suffer especially when you have mental illness on top of whatever else problems you have.

Reactions: Deafsn0w, Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
Very much so lol put me in a right downer for the rest of the day.

It cannot support it as such due to any formal religions theories that as god alone can give life, only he/she can end life. But the Dutch are a pragmatic bunch, they don't argue as such, they accept that everyone has different views so they just go off to their little sub groups. In a lot of ways the laws they have now stem from the fact that 'palliative care' didn't exist at all until the late 90's when the government decided they had to offer an alternative. For some reason Dutch doctors (training i guess) are apparently crap at proper pain control, so the citizens where more than happy to skip that & go direct, like i said a pragmatic & sensible bunch. Wish i lived there, I'm guessing we don't have many members from the Netherlands.....
If only others could follow the Dutch's example... I wish I lived there too. Sorry for my late response, thank you for all the information!

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Letmego. Please and 1 other person
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
But of course with facility it will be so much easier. Thats why people give birth in hospital nowadays and death should receive the same treatment.
I agree; if only suicide wasn't so stigmatized, many could be getting a peaceful end with less stress. Thanks for the response :)

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deafsn0w
Weeping Garbage Can

Weeping Garbage Can

Oct 31, 2018
I agree that assisted suicide should be legal. You shouldn't have to suffer especially when you have mental illness on top of whatever else problems you have.
I completely agree, Lefty, and I wish those who are suicidal were treated with more dignity and respect, rather than with gas-lighting and guilt-tripping... I greatly appreciate your response <3

Reactions: Circles, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deafsn0w and 1 other person