• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
Hey everyone,
This is my first post.
I would ve never thought about cbt,but it seems i suffer from a very cruel disease (ALS). Its not for 100% sure,because you can just say by developing,but i feel it.
I dont want to wait till i cant do it anymore.
I cant stand the weakness,pain of bones,helpless feeling,and getting no help from orhers anymore and bubbling its just your psyche...cause it isnt.
Sadly im just 34 and i was fine with my life one year ago,lots of friends,party,not much money but i was fine with that,family,did lots of sports and so.

Long story short, i dont want to be disabled,unable to move,supported by everything even breathing.
Im afraid of death and pain,so the best thing would be N,but thats out of my reach. I simply dont know where to get it.
A gun is also out of reach,i think even more than N.
So jumping would be a quick solution,or hanging. But dear lord...the overcoming to do this step while concious is so tough,so i was thinking,about going on a high spot with helium exit bag,holding a rope while i am sitting backwards on the edge,inhaling the helium,blackouting,falling backwards and blackouting for enternity

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoDream
BipolarExpat

BipolarExpat

Accomplished faker
May 30, 2019
going on a high spot with helium exit bag,holding a rope while i am sitting backwards on the edge,inhaling the helium,blackouting,falling backwards and blackouting for enternity

I haven't seen this or similar methods discussed very often or with detail.... although I've thought about the same with Nitrous Oxide.

I'm very sorry to learn of your struggle and diagnosis Elbarado.

E

Elbarado

Experienced
Dec 25, 2019
I haven't seen this or similar methods discussed very often or with detail.... although I've thought about the same with Nitrous Oxide.

I'm very sorry to learn of your struggle and diagnosis Elbarado.

Thank you for your sympathy. Im suffering even more from family saying its your psyche,but lord,your psyche doesnt make muscle fibrilations,weakness and disappearance,bone problems and pain cause of it ( spine,neck,shoulders,knees and so on)

I can tell everyone that you blackout from helium damn fast.
I did as a 11years old child unintentionally at ballooning festival.
I had a 1m^3 helium balloon and wanted to get a voice like Donald Duck.
So i inhaled the helium. But well i inhaled like 1/3 of the balloon :D :D ...goodnight... i fell unconcious on a stone,waking up with a bloody chin that had to be treated at a hospital.
I cant tell gow long i was unconcious,but i can tell,i didnt know what was going on and dreamed of getting wonderful christmas gifts,i desired so badly.

So i think helium is Way faster than CO2