Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
Jellyfish thread turned into suggesting people wear fitbits and pulse ox's and let someone video them to see how long before their heart stops. How is that relevant to Jellyfish? it isn't. The thread than became about being scientific and because I'm scared and want to know. If you are scared make a new post.
I doubt if Jellyfish would have minded. I don't see it as disrespectful. We all respect him. But the forum is open for discussions like this and it's logical to discuss methods since he himself showed his method.
I guess I always just expect people to act like asshats (a few, at least) in GB threads.
Was I an asshat for discussing SN and things about it in that thread?

Last edited:
Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I am slightly confused about what this post is saying. I think it's telling people to not post their worries about sn on someone else's goodbye thread which is valid. The goodbye should be about the OP and their final words, not someone else's grand discussion about some other shit.

As for the opinion itself it's true that SN is a poison but it's also true that it needs to get into your body in a high enough dose to kill you. Meds that prevent vomiting are definitely helpful, as is have one or two backup glasses to ensure that you get enough inside you in spite of vomiting.

Reactions: Sinkinshyp