• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Everglow

Everglow

Everglow
Mar 31, 2018
A friend that I had helped out recently has stopped talking to me I feel like a right idiot... I really thought we we're friends. Its been a few days and its still bothering me I find myself thinking about it over and over again.
I know how I'm sounding like a needy lil miss but I'm not sorry. I'm hurting and confused.
Unsure of what to do about it.

- Amber x

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, angelicism999, msexit and 5 others
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
It´s always painful if you help someone and this one leaves you. It´s a püroblem for all people that help other people

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, Redt2go, I'm So Tired and 4 others
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
It happens, I gave a friend a few thousand dollars that she supposedly needed for her ill cousin. Not long after I gave her that she found a new group to hang out with (a bunch of drunk party types, blegh) and ditched me. Found out later her cousin wasn't even sick.

• Aww..
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, vulturecyclop, HGL91 and 7 others
Nihilistnow

Nihilistnow

Jun 5, 2018
My friends left me for talking about being depressed too much. Not that I blame them, I can see how that can be really burdensome and stressful. After a while I guess you just have to give up on someone.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae, netrezven, Redt2go and 2 others
N

netrezven

Mage
Dec 13, 2018
Lost a friend again recently. Don't care anymore. I dont know people or i'm really strange, or both. It's not the end of the world.

Reactions: Tragoedia Vitae