• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

L

lightturquoise

Jun 23, 2024
My date is a few months away and I've been thinking about if I should quit my job and tie up loose ends or if I should continue going through life like normal just in case I fail.

Dingusguy

Dingusguy

I just want to sleep...
Oct 20, 2023
If you want to be "safe" I suppose continuing doing whatever you do now is smartest, but if I had my date set and knew for sure it would work, I would stop doing whatever I don't want to do and just try to wait the time out with no responsibilities

Undertow Mermaid

Undertow Mermaid

Human Centipede is a tour de force
Feb 5, 2023
If your method is 100% going to end with a success then I would suggest taking all your money and doing something you've only ever dreamed about. A final treat from yourself to yourself.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
I try to do things normally.
The problem is SI

lacrimosa

lacrimosa

Student
Jul 1, 2024
I'm not sure when my date is. I made a pact with myself to die at 35 and I'm still here. Something tells me that I will let fate decide exactly when. But in the meantime, I will live life normally until I decide on an exact date, then once I have landed on a date, I will follow a plan.

Defenestration

Defenestration

I want to have the courage to defenestrate myself
Oct 25, 2020
Je ne sais pas exactement quand mon rendez-vous sera. J'ai fait un pacte avec moi-même pour mourir à 35 ans et je suis toujours là. Quelque chose m'a dit que je laisserai le destin décider exactement quand. Mais en attendant, je vivrai normalement jusqu'à ce que je décide d'une date précise.
Moi avant septembre 2025