• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fivebeyond

fivebeyond

Eternal peace
Jul 14, 2024
It would be interesting to know if there is something or someone in your life that/who is preventing you from planning or implementing your ctb, despite how much you suffer.

In my case, it's my family (who try to do everything to make me happy, yet because of this I feel extremely guilty when ctb visits my mind), my dog, and the fact that I got accepted into university (where I went absolutely without enthusiasm to "study hard" and stuff like this. I just wanted to have at least some idea, of where to go and what to do.)

Please forgive me, if somewhere I expressed myself incorrectly. English is not my native language, and my thoughts are always pretty... entangled?

Reactions: ForgottenAgain
A

AceVendetta7500

Jul 29, 2024
Guilt towards family is the biggest barrier at this point. I also have some hope that my ex will come back but that is pretty fleeting at this point.

Gangrel

Gangrel

Student
Jul 25, 2024
Family, partner, scared of death and the nothingness, curiosity of what happens next, fear of the pain, my dogs, fear of missing out.

Terios

Terios

Jul 30, 2024
The only thing I still think about is how my family will find me, I sure as hell dont want them to walk in on their only son hanging.

ForgottenAgain

ForgottenAgain

On the rollercoaster of sadness
Oct 17, 2023
1. My boyfriend - the only person in my life who has never betrayed me or forgotten about me, who is also severely depressed, passively suicidal and experienced a lot of trauma. I know my death would push him over the edge...

2. Not yet having explored all recovery options - I'll be trying saffron and rosemary supplements soon, inspired by another member here. Psychologist also recommended Ketamine so will see.

3. I was actively suicidal some months ago, super set on doing it, but apparently it was a chemical imbalance that got fixed with medication. I also spent 5 months having psychosis symptoms so now I'm afraid of trusting my judgement as I could have died that time for something that the meds have fixed.