Silent_cries

Silent_cries

I wish I could delete my trauma...
Aug 10, 2021
Personally, I think the fact that common everyday routines that nt's would easily blast through everday takes me alot more effort and energy than with them is the hardest for them to understand. For example when taking a shower, I have to memorize the order I'm supposed to do things and what I'm supposed to do, and I have to take it step by step as my brain isn't as quick as a nt's brain. I can't easily blast through it all and know exactly what I'm supposed to do like a nt. I actually have to use my brain to get through it. This is why it's frustrating when nt's says things like "But it's quick and easy, it only takes 2 mins" or the like. Yes, it might be that easy to you, but that doesn't mean it is to me. My brain just doesn't work the same and I can't help it, it's not my fault. :/

I also really hate it when people tell me different things, like for example if someone says I'm allowed to do something, and then someone else tells me I'm not. This stresses me out a lot, because how am I supposed to know who's in the right and what I'm actually supposed to do? How would anybody know?

• Hugs
Reactions: derpyderpins and CTB Dream
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
I think that NTs are unable to understand that I am more sensitive to suffering and that I have less energy on my plate. They don't understand that I'm not able to deal with all of the demands that society has or that I don't want to deal with the demands that society has