Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Theres so many evidence that this world is unfair. Even the fact that we dont even get to choose anything when were born

Forced to deal with everything being thrown at us with limited capability

and people who say "life is what you make it" is wrong! because many things are predetermined. We only get to choose from limited choices given to us.

Who disagree with it? And tell your reason
im sure this is a fact that nobody can deny

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Largeletters, Élégie, SentientCreature and 5 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
I used to believe that everyone played by the same rules. I no longer do.

The rules of the game will always change to accommodate some and actively punish others.

And it's always the same people who get favoured or punished.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Largeletters, it's_all_a_game, Élégie and 2 others
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I used to believe that everyone played by the same rules. I no longer do.

The rules of the game will always change to accommodate some and actively punish others.

And it's always the same people who get favoured or punished.
Because the world is unfair. Survival of the strongest. Even from being born.

For example.

Some being born into royal in the castle with perfect environment.
Some being born but abandoned and tortured and genetic defect.

Of course the outcome and life experience will be hell vs heaven.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: TooConscious and LastFlowers
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Because the world is unfair. Survival of the strongest. Even from being born.

For example.

Some being born into royal in the castle with perfect family.
Some being born but abandoned and tortured.

Of course the outcome and life experience will be hell vs heaven.
Not even survival of the fittest. Some people are out there with no arms and legs and doing better than me. Some people are born with cancer and treated like princesses. Some people are born retarded but have better jobs than me.

Destiny simply prefers some lineages. And sometimes, once in a while, it'll lift a desperate spirit and bring it to the top to revive the hope of desperate people, just so that they don't give up completely and keep feeding the system.

It all comes down to who you're born to.

Last edited:
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Not even survival of the fittest. Some people are out there with no arms and legs and doing better than me. Some people are born with cancer and treated like princesses.

Destiny simply prefers some lineages. And sometimes, once in a while, it'll lift a desperate spirit ans bring it to the top to revive the hope of desperate people, just so that they don't give up completely and keep feeding the system.
Being treated like a princess/doing better must be because of wealth or status or appearance or their talent or other factor? Which is predetermined

Its very rare for something miraculously happen out of nowhere and turn the table around.

• Love
Reactions: SentientCreature, LastFlowers and Insomniac
logan

logan

Warlock
May 20, 2021
We all start out in this world differently.

If we are not seriously ill or severely disabled, we at least have the chance to make something of our lives.

There are people who can lead a successful life from the poorest of circumstances and there are people who have failed despite the best of conditions.

And then there are strokes of fate that can throw you completely off track.

Our society is definitely unfair.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and Efilismislife
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
As the classic song goes, "Life is unfair, kill yourself or get over it"

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if all the miserable people killed themselves...would our suffering be passed down onto the prosperous people?
If we are not seriously ill or severely disabled, we at least have the chance to make something of our lives
I think this is precisely what they want us to believe and this is simply a lie.

And then there are strokes of fate that can throw you completely off track
this is the scariest of things.

Last edited:
Reactions: SentientCreature, Journeytoletgo and LastFlowers
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021

Even suicide is unfair. They ban N and make it so much hard.
Sometimes I wonder if all the miserable people killed themselves...would our suffering be passed down onto the prosperous people?
of course, like they said. It needs losers to worship the populars.
Need slaves to serve the higher ups

Reactions: LastFlowers
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
I guess this is why pro lifers feel so threatened
It seems most pro lifer get triggered because they dont want their kids to suicide

same as how choking game is banned

funny because choking game isnt even suicide act but a dangerous game gone wrong

Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
It seems most pro lifer get triggered because they dont want their kids to suicide

same as how choking game is banned
Because if their kid suicide, they'll have to face their own miserable existence and the inherent meaninglessness.

Most people have kids for extremely selfish reasons.

why do races/ cultures/countries make war to each others? Because of their ties with the past. Older generations would rather sacrifice us for their own benefit and old wounds. I'd rather make war to my parents and grandparents than to other young people.

Reactions: Élégie and LastFlowers
goat

goat

Just a goat trying to get in the next bus
May 18, 2021
"Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to sweet delight
Some are Born to Endless Night"

uwu

• Aww..
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Conflict3d, SentientCreature and 3 others
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
"Every Night & every Morn
Some to Misery are Born
Every Morn and every Night
Some are Born to Endless Night"

uwu
who is the author?

Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
Most people have kids for extremely selfish reasons.

why do races/ cultures/countries make war to each others? Because of their ties with the past. Older generations would rather sacrifice us for their own benefit and old wounds. I'd rather make war to my parents and grandparents than to other young people.
They say "its how the world works"

They make war because of fighting for resources/power/territory, etc

Its always been and will always be like that

same as how people fight, compete, etc

wanna be number 1, wanna be winner

Reactions: Élégie and LastFlowers
Insomniac

Insomniac

𝔄 𝔲 𝔱 𝔦 𝔰 𝔪
May 21, 2021
William Blake, it's called Auguries of Innocence, take a look on the entire shit, it's pretty :heart:
I love poetry, thank you for the recommendation<3

Reactions: goat
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
Efforts can be made to mitigate an individuals suffering. Though much of what happens to us - and everyone and everything around us - cannot be completely controlled. Life is just a long series of totally random events that are experienced while our biological functions are running - up until we die. It is an involuntary game of russian roulette that we are coerced into playing until we reach the loaded chamber. It might be tomorrow, or in 10 years, but eventually you will lose.

Reactions: SentientCreature
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
Society is definitely unfair because of man made concepts such as money. We also have human fear in which some establish control over others out of fear, ego, and material desire. Life could have been fair if humans lived in small groups off the land BUT not today, not in this human age

Reactions: Efilismislife
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
This world is certainly unfair. Factors out of our control determine everything really and how successful we are/how much we struggle in life is mostly based on luck. It is all random really. We can try and control things and work hard, and this can only get us so far really. Life can completely go against our intentions and we can do nothing about it.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Élégie, SentientCreature and 2 others
LastFlowers

LastFlowers

the haru that can read
Apr 27, 2019
Even suicide is unfair. They ban N and make it so much hard.

of course, like they said. It needs losers to worship the populars.
Need slaves to serve the higher ups
Yea, I basically exist just to bring the unfortunate 'variety' to those who are far better off.
Without people like me, they'd struggle to feel so superior or special, that's why they love to keep us around, alive but not truly living.
Just a rotten spice to someone else's life.
Only those at the bottom desire true fairness on all accounts-equality, while those nearing the top will whine and retch with their foot pressing down on another man's face, just to keep him down in the dirt, creating a sick pyramid of human hierarchy.
Society is definitely unfair because of man made concepts such as money. We also have human fear in which some establish control over others out of fear, ego, and material desire. Life could have been fair if humans lived in small groups off the land BUT not today, not in this human age
I'm pretty sure unfairness and inequality amongst humans has been around forever, even in less civilized groups that lived off the land.
Modern social constructs just seem to have outlined in bold-the issues that were already present.

But yes, instilling fear is a large part of establishing the power dynamic.
And fear comes in endless forms, it can always be used against us, the more vulnerable we are, the more terrified we become.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: SentientCreature
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

May 25, 2021
True cause there should always be people who given the lap dog role&doormat.

And the so-called wise motivator people keep saying "you get what you deserve cause life is what you make it so try harder you dont give enough effort" and glorify themselves when its all just about luck

of course its easy to just talk from that position unless the table turn around then they taste their own medicine

Imagine if that could happen tomorrow....

Yea, I basically exist just to bring the unfortunate 'variety' to those who are far better off.
Without people like me, they'd struggle to feel so superior or special, that's why they love to keep us around, alive but not truly living.
Just a rotten spice to someone else's life.
Only those at the bottom desire true fairness on all accounts-equality, while those nearing the top will whine and retch with their foot pressing down on another man's face, just to keep him down in the dirt, creating a sick pyramid of human hierarchy.

• Love
Reactions: LastFlowers