• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
Suffering is the most constant thing I can think of for a conscious being. In the wild, millions of animals get horrifically mauled and mutilated, and eaten while they are still alive a lot of the time. For humans, billions of us are born in horrific conditions, living a terrible life, and that's all they know. And of course you can be born in a "first world country" (me) and still go through a living hell.

People choose to ignore the bad, either because they'll go insane thinking about how awful this world is, or because it's not them, so they don't care. What the fuck? I can't believe this is real. This world could qualify for a type of hell. I just can't believe I'm real, every other conscious thing is real, and most are suffering so much. There's no hope in the long term, truly. All we do is focus on our little, tiny victories because it's cope.

updatedmind

updatedmind

Jul 12, 2023
Suffering is the most constant thing I can think of for a conscious being. In the wild, millions of animals get horrifically mauled and mutilated, and eaten while they are still alive a lot of the time. For humans, billions of us are born in horrific conditions, living a terrible life, and that's all they know.
this is what i tell people who try to change my mind, real asf

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is, I'm disgusted by this world where there is so much endless suffering and cruelty, it really is the most repulsive, evil place, I find it beyond tragic how life even exists at all. Life never should have existed especially as it's an abomination that has only ever caused harm. More than anything I wish I never existed, to be permanently unaware of the evil that is existence is all that's ideal to me, to be conscious and aware with the ability to suffer to unlimited amounts truly is a curse.

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Subjective I think. Most people enjoy and thrive in life, despite where they are born.

I know lots of people who have hardship and are loving being alive.

Thinking everyone suffers like us is lies our depression tells us.

MeltingBrain

MeltingBrain

Mage
May 29, 2023
For humans, billions of us are born in horrific conditions, living a terrible life, and that's all they know. And of course you can be born in a "first world country" (me) and still go through a living hell.

People choose to ignore the bad, either because they'll go insane thinking about how awful this world is, or because it's not them, so they don't care. What the fuck? I can't believe this is real. This world could qualify for a type of hell. I just can't believe I'm real, every other conscious thing is real, and most are suffering so much. There's no hope in the long term, truly. All we do is focus on our little, tiny victories because it's cope.
Even though people in 3rd world are born in bad condition , there is a lot to look forward to (for an avg person ) because technology and it's adoption is getting better . China in 40 years has pulled out 800 million people out of poverty .

"All we do is focus on our little, tiny victories because it's cope."
If you are engaged in productive labor your small victories add up to a really large impact on peoples life . A typical employee will only work on a small problem at a time but the culminating effect leads to achieving a larger goal for humanity.

PS: This doesn't apply to most of SaSU users. We are not an "average" person .

Iamtired

Iamtired

Experienced
Sep 30, 2023
This is my intuition every. Single. Fucking. Day. "How the fuck is this real" and constantly questioning my reality and objective reality thereafter.
On and leering off this topic a little: I'm always going to google and asking it things like "how long until humanity goes extinct" and I'm of course given an infinite scroll of other questions related like "what will humans look like in a thousand years" and apparently we will evolve to be taller, thinner and have smaller brains. so is it possible in the future people won't even really be aware of what's going on around them and therefore have less suffering? Their central nervous systems might be altered to the point where they don't even experience emotions or barely in the same way. Idk just a thought.

Last edited:
Shar

Shar

Experienced
Nov 23, 2023
Subjective I think. Most people enjoy and thrive in life, despite where they are born.

I know lots of people who have hardship and are loving being alive.

Thinking everyone suffers like us is lies our depression tells us.
just deluded people. There is no reason to exist.

worthIess

worthIess

hello
Dec 7, 2023
it really is. of course my personal life is miserable on one hand, but just knowing all of the suffering that happens to other beings makes me want to escape this world even more. life is scary and cruel