J

JotCBT

May 28, 2024
Dude, why the fuck is it so hard to get access to AE in Canada?? Like, I DON'T want to participate in this world anymore, why the fuck am I being kept here?? There are so many fucking restrictions and laws surrounding things that would give people a peaceful suicide and it makes no sense to me. When it comes to anything else regarding body autonomy, people are ALL for it (me included). Why the fuck is suicide any different? It's my body, my life, I should be able to choose what do with it and, if I have the money to pay for the service/resources required to have a peaceful suicide, THEN LET ME DO THAT. Why is society so hellbent on keeping people here? I don't want to participate in this rat race anymore.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: LifeQuitter, sadandlonely99, landslide2 and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish for a peaceful death, I personally always feel so tired of suffering in this existence and I'd never wish to exist which is why it's so cruel and painful to me how I cannot just have the option to painlessly die, in my case I only wish to never exist again, I only wish for eternal nothingness, I certainly get that it's so dreadful feeling stuck here.

Reactions: LifeQuitter and ijustwishtodie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The PPH states that Dramamine, motion sickness medication, sold OTC, can be used as a substitute for prescription AE's, if one can't obtain them. If they'll work sufficiently, I can't say. Better than nothing, though, possibly. Also, cannabis, which I have little faith in.

• Informative
Reactions: LifeQuitter
pthnrdnojvsc

pthnrdnojvsc

Extreme Pain is much worse than people know
Aug 12, 2019
They made the guaranteed suicide methods like nembutal , suicide booths, someone helping you with suicide into crimes.

Just as they are about to ban SN in the U.S.

They took away our most important rights the right to escape suffering and leave life and this evil world when you want to and to do what you want to with your own life and body.

They took away our most important right , the right to move away from excruciating pain and extreme suffering and extreme torture.

If you can't leave this evil prison world and evil life when you want to then you don't have anything. you don't own your body if you can't kill it or leave it when you want to . them made this world an even worse prison and imposition and torture.

They made the guaranteed suicide methods like nembutal , suicide booths, someone helping you with suicide into crimes.

Reactions: LifeQuitter