A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
Here is my method:

17g of SN in to 100ml water
metoclopramide 30mg 30 min before (do you recommend other protocol? like with N)
bicarbonate 5g 30 min before (i will buy it tomorrow)
like 10-13 pills of benzo 20 min before (they kick in quickly

I would end my life with N but i just have to do it now

any advice are welcome

i have a doubt, if the method goes wrong and the pain start, i think the logic is hold the pain and no call emergency but who knows how will be the pain and how i will react

Last edited:
Reactions: NoMore, anna, Cursed Shaman and 6 others
Ashpac

Ashpac

Lost and always will be.
Jul 22, 2018
I hope it works for you if its what you want. Are you gonna tell us what happens after you take all of them like a journal? Until you go.

Reactions: Deutsch, bag.of.cats, lv-gras and 1 other person
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
I hope it works for you if its what you want. Are you gonna tell us what happens after you take all of them like a journal? Until you go.
A guy on 8chan tried doing that and never responded again after 7 minutes haha

Reactions: Jane Doe, Deutsch, bag.of.cats and 4 others
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
Here is my method:

17g of SN in to 100ml water
metoclopramide 30mg 30 min before (do you recommend other protocol? like with N)
bicarbonate 5g 30 min before (i will buy it tomorrow)
like 10-13 pills of benzo 20 min before (they kick in quickly

I would end my life with N but i just have to do it now

any advice are welcome

i have a doubt, if the method goes wrong and the pain start, i think the logic is hold the pain and no call emergency but who knows how will be the pain and how i will react
The bicarbonate isn't recommended in the newer version of ppeh and you might wanna buy an acid reducer like tagamet or ranitidine for a quicker absorption which is recommended, and dont drink water and eat food for 4 hours maybe a bit longer

Reactions: Justanotherconsumer, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 2 others
bbq1

bbq1

Gone
Aug 3, 2018
The bicarb was deleted from the latest june advice.
Tagamet or ranitidine to reduce stomach acid is what they use now.

I'm also a fan of getting the benzos in early in any method so they are working to relax you in time plus not getting lost in the mix of all the other stuff. I'd take 3, 2hrs before then 10 an hour before.
Depends what ones they are but I'd do that with 10mg diaz pills.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio, Deutsch and lv-gras
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-08-31-17-05-06.png
    Screenshot_2018-08-31-17-05-06.png
    50.7 KB · Views: 77
Reactions: amatteroflifeordeath, Tiburcio, Deutsch and 3 others
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
@axorz
bicarbonate won't interact with SN, but like everyone else is telling you take tagamet 800mg before SN (PPeH said 30 min but I say 90 min). It's OTC. Then take metoclopramide 30mg 30 min (I say 40-45 min) before SN. You are the best person who can adjust your benzo timing. What benzo are you taking?

benzos are there to make sure YOU WILL SLEEP. You don't want to suffocate while awake. You will faint without benzos, but it's just to make sure.

The pain will be rapid heart beat in your chest and shallow breathing. Then your blood pressure drops and you will faint in less than 10 min. You will suffocate in sleep.

I was thinking of injecting SN. No need to anti-emetic. faster while takes smaller dose. I.V. is always faster and has less side effects.

Last edited:
Reactions: anna, Tiburcio, Ashpac and 1 other person
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
@axorz
bicarbonate won't interact with SN, but like everyone else is telling you take tagamet 800mg before SN (PPeH said 30 min but I say 90 min). It's OTC. Then take metoclopramide 30mg 30 min (I say 40-45 min) before SN. You are the best person who can adjust your benzo timing. What benzo are you taking?

benzos are there to make sure YOU WILL SLEEP. You don't want to suffocate while awake. You will faint without benzos, but it's just to make sure.

The pain will be rapid heart beat in your chest and shallow breathing. Then your blood pressure drops and you will faint in less than 10 min. You will suffocate in sleep.

I was thinking of injecting SN. No need to anti-emetic. faster while takes smaller dose. I.V. is always faster and has less side effects.
I would go with the antiemetic first

Reactions: lv-gras and Tiburcio
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
i could try but maybe i couldnt close my laptop then cops will see all of this

Reactions: anna, Tiburcio and bag.of.cats
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
A guy on 8chan tried doing that and never responded again after 7 minutes haha
more info?
The bicarb was deleted from the latest june advice.
Tagamet or ranitidine to reduce stomach acid is what they use now.

I'm also a fan of getting the benzos in early in any method so they are working to relax you in time plus not getting lost in the mix of all the other stuff. I'd take 3, 2hrs before then 10 an hour before.
Depends what ones they are but I'd do that with 10mg diaz pills.
i dont have tagamet nor ranitidine
my benzos hits in 20 min they are fast benzos
@axorz

wait sn will suffocate me? i guess the dead is by hipoxia

my benzo is lormetazepam

A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
I would go with the antiemetic first
no problem. metoclopramide is active for 1 to 2 hours. it will interact with tagamet and reduces its effect. but in high dosage it doesn't matter much.

Last edited:
I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
no problem. metoclopramide is active for 1 to 2 hours. it will interact with tagamet. but in high dosage it doesn't matter much.
Yeah im just personally not risking it and im gonna let it absorb before i reduce my stomach acid but who knows maybe i change my mind.

Reactions: lv-gras, Tiburcio and and 10 others
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
i dont have tagamet nor ranitidine
You don't need prescription to buy it from pharmacies.

more info?
wait sn will suffocate me? i guess the dead is by hipoxia

Yes. you will die from hypoxia. no Hemoglobin in blood, no oxygen. suffocation. but before it happens you are unconscious. taking that benzo you mentioned, then you are definitely sleep and die in sleep.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, anna and Tiburcio
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
The bicarbonate isn't recommended in the newer version of ppeh and you might wanna buy an acid reducer like tagamet or ranitidine for a quicker absorption which is recommended, and dont drink water and eat food for 4 hours maybe a bit longer
is the august PPEH out?

i could try but maybe i couldnt close my laptop then cops will see all of this
you can put a timed screensaver password for like 20 minutes, if you are inactive for 20 minutes, the screen saver would activate and a password would be required to access the computer after that

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018

Yes. you will die from hypoxia. no Hemoglobin in blood, no oxygen. suffocation. but before it happens you are unconscious. taking that benzo you mentioned, then you are definitely sleep and die in sleep.
i am from Europe i think tamaget is not sold here

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
i am from Europe i think tamaget is not sold here
Ranitidine should be otc in the pharmacy, like it is here in Poland (europe) if not both tagamet (cimetidine) and ranitdine are both aviable online.

Reactions: Tiburcio
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018

that its how i understood that it works i can with head pain, chest pain, convulsions but with suffocation no way

do you now what can i take for reduce acid, i am from Europe

A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
Ranitidine should be otc in the pharmacy, like it is here in Poland (europe) if not both tagamet (cimetidine) and ranitdine are both aviable online.
i will try to get ranitidine tomorrow
how much ranitidine before sn?
is the august PPEH out?

you can put a timed screensaver password for like 20 minutes, if you are inactive for 20 minutes, the screen saver would activate and a password would be required to access the computer after that
i can try but i think it is easy to unlock session in w10

I

IWishYouAllGoodLuck

Student
Aug 17, 2018
i will try to get ranitidine tomorrow
how much ranitidine before sn?

I would say not less then 30 minutes and not longer than 2 hours

Reactions: and 10 others and Tiburcio
A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
that its how i understood that it works i can with head pain, chest pain, convulsions but with suffocation no way

do you now what can i take for reduce acid, i am from Europe

one of the reasons I joined this forum is this post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-41239

people should really put more effort into it.

This user was actually going to use omeprazole for reducing acid (sure it does reduce the acid). now he knew it reduces the hypotensive effect of oral SN and he didn't take any benzos, though he was advised to do it in another thread. I don't know what happened later I really can't say but he might suffocated while awake in 30 min! maybe worse than drowning. hypotension means reduction in blood pressure. that's where you get unconscious. so his blood pressure was most likely normal. he had all the other symptoms though. maybe he got unconscious when his oxygen level reduced a certain level. omeprazole was a mistake. I wish he had done it with metoclopramide alone.

If you can't buy cimetidine then some other H2 blockers like ranitidine. There is an article about Genotoxic effects in rodents given high oral doses of ranitidine and sodium nitrite. but you are dead by that time. so you won't feel the adverse effects of fasting+ranitidine+SN.

There was a method that you run OS in a USB stick. the moment you unplug the USB everything is gone. it stored the process on RAM. I don't remember its name

Last edited:
A

axorz

Aug 5, 2018
one of the reasons I joined this forum is this post:
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sn-megathread.1156/page-8#post-41239

people should really put more effort into it.

This user was actually going to use omeprazole for reducing acid (sure it does reduce the acid). now he knew it reduces the hypotensive effect of oral SN and he didn't take any benzos, though he was advised to do it in another thread. I don't know what happened later I really can't say but he might suffocated while awake in 30 min! maybe worse than drowning. hypotension means reduction in blood pressure. that's where you get unconscious. so his blood pressure was most likely normal. he had all the other symptoms though. maybe he got unconscious when his oxygen level reduced a certain level. omeprazole was a mistake. I wish he had done it with metoclopramide alone.

If you can't buy cimetidine then some other H2 blockers like ranitidine. There is an article about Genotoxic effects in rodents given high oral doses of ranitidine and sodium nitrite. but you are dead by that time. so you won't feel the adverse effects of fasting+ranitidine+SN.

There was a method that you run OS in a USB stick. the moment you unplug the USB everything is gone. it stored the process on RAM. I don't remember its name
ok i will try to get ranitidine tomorrow and some painkiller i just hope i will unconsicous before suffocate.
do you know how much ranitidine i have to take?

Reactions: Tiburcio and and 10 others
N

NoMore

Aug 5, 2018
just had a flashing image of taking that cocktail, the large benzo dose always scares the fuck out of me, hope it goes painlessly and smoothly if you go ahead

A

and 10 others

Aug 29, 2018
ok i will try to get ranitidine tomorrow and some painkiller i just hope i will unconsicous before suffocate.
do you know how much ranitidine i have to take?

accroding an study comparing of ranitidine and cimetidine, ranitidine threefold more potent than cimetidine. maybe instead of 800mg cimetidine, 300mg ranitidine.
another article says ranitidine is eithtfold stronger than cimetidine. So maybe 150mg ranitidine.

either way, ranitidine is safe and 800mg cimetidine (recommended by PPeH) is not an absolute guide you should follow.
I'd say take 300mg ranitidine. take ranitidine whenever you feel like it. ranitidine peak happens from 1 to 3 hours after taking it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiburcio and anna
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Nice. Good luck. I hope you can find the peace you're looking for!

Reactions: Tiburcio and and 10 others
borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Wish you good luck. Planning to do the same, just waiting for metoclopramide now.

borntooslow

borntooslow

Jun 29, 2018
Where did you order your metoclopramide?

Damn, sorry, not meto, domperidone. Mixed up the names. It's similar, but weaker.
Ordered on ebay.
But there was metoclopramide seller too, so you can find it there. I couldn't order it because seller don't send meto in my country.

Reactions: Anarchy and Tiburcio
throwaway123

throwaway123

Hell0
Aug 5, 2018
Damn, sorry, not meto, domperidone. Mixed up the names. It's similar, but weaker.
Ordered on ebay.
But there was metoclopramide seller too, so you can find it there. I couldn't order it because seller don't send meto in my country.
Could you maybe give me a link ? That would be very nice.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras