• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Of course we all have our problems and some of us come from very difficult past, we simply can't forget. Talking to friends is pointless, they had me committed for a 72 hr hold, so I could never share anything with them again, actually I've cut them all off! I can't understand why we have to feel ashamed because we simply want to exit this life and exhausted with this mental torment we are in and some gave physical pain too. I wish the laws were different and we can simply say we are ready to go, have an evaluation and the Dr say, it's OK let's plan a date. Instead I feel like I'm just waiting for my bus to come, I'm so tired of being here! All my attempts have failed and I'm scared to try again because I'll probaly fail and forced on another hold or stuck on a ventilator with my luck. I wish there were a better way, we shouldn't have to suffer everyday. I just needed to vent, waiting for my sleeping pills to kick in and knock me out, I'm over it!

• Hugs
Reactions: Unicr0n, DizzyFolfy, LunarLight and 3 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, to me it's extreme cruelty how we cannot just have the option to reliably die in peace, I find it so horrible how there is no acceptance towards suicide even know there is literally no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist. But anyway best wishes, it's so hellish how people even have to fear trying to die going wrong in the first place, I really wish there's the option to just fall into an dreamless, eternal sleep.

Reactions: momento.mori and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I feel this is the only place I can truly vent about how I feel, because a lot of us can relate

If the cashier asks me how are you today? I am not going to reply I want to jump off a bridge because that might freak them out

But on here I can express how I feel because its filled with nice people who are not judgemental

• Hugs
Reactions: hopeless08, momento.mori and Praestat_Mori
M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
Yeah I feel this is the only place I can truly vent about how I feel, because a lot of us can relate

If the cashier asks me how are you today? I am not going to reply I want to jump off a bridge because that might freak them out

But on here I can express how I feel because its filled with nice people who are not judgemental
That cashier would secretly want to ask, "what bridge?" LOL. You would be shocked how many people feel like us but ashamed or embarrassed to express how they really feel. A few of my colleagues feel safe and driven to e press themselves to me and I would have never imagined! My screen savor is usury the suicide survivors/ awareness symbol and those who knows feel open to speak about it. I'm just glad I can be a listening ear to some.

• Love
Reactions: iloverachel