N

nopointinlivingg

Jul 13, 2022
OP, you sound like a death tourist and I think you should probably leave this forum.

• Love
Reactions: Finalnight, throneofdispair03, divinemistress36 and 2 others
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
Not scary, just bloody realistic.

Reactions: kunikuzushi and hikikomorizombie
kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
if thats how you feel, perhaps this isn't the best forum for you. it always makes me sad when i see a new goodbye post but im sad that this person has had so much pain and suffering in their life that its brought them to this point. im always sorry to see people go but i am hopeful that they are now at peace and have found freedom from the things that have tormented them in this life. i do realise it can be quite a sobering realisation seeing so many people here following through with taking their own life but after all, this is a suicide forum so it is what is expected

Reactions: kunikuzushi, Hardcore_Henry and rozeske
fishlover

fishlover

in the end, nothing matters
Sep 17, 2023
if its so scary, then leave lmao

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi, paroxysm and hikikomorizombie
trustab1e

trustab1e

I am the one
Sep 29, 2023
I wouldn't define them as being 'dead' I'd say more at peace. It's a place for people to discuss suicide and help each other to escape this cruel world. People die from CTB an every minute but people also fail CTB every minute. If anything this site helps people from becoming a vegetable as there is little to no information on how to successfully CTB on the internet due to the government controlling what we see. This site saves lives whether that's preventing serious disability or allowing someone to be at peace.
If you think so, then everybody should be dead by now. In this generation everyone want to die without pain. Everyone is suffering, some by family, society, friends, partners, enemies. No one is happy in this generation. We should at least try to help them and make them understand that life is so precious and he/she is not alone. Most of the people do suicide but some overcome their fears and live their life to fullest. And the scariest part is that no is helping others in this site. I remember, I was banned a year ago for commenting positive on a post. He was trying to kill and I just commented positive "Don't kill yourself". and they banned me. I hope admins don't ban me this time. It's cold here and my fingers are not working and I can't press a single button on my keyboard. So, There are some spelling mistakes. [Be happy]:smiling: