• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
It's only useful for me to literally vent about how I hate existence and how I wish to be permanently relieved from it, a lot of this place is too anti-suicide for me personally. Humans truly do like to poison everything with their insensitivity and toxicity, I'm tired of this repulsive human species. So many humans are just so unnecessarily cruel, it's insufferable and disgusting how they hate on others who simply want to die, I'd be glad to leave this hellish world, existence truly does cause nothing but suffering.

I despise anything anti-suicide especially when people act like wanting death is an illness to "recover" from, it disgusts me when they force their cult like worship of the abomination that is existence onto others. I cannot stand those who act like existence was something positive and worth having in the first place as it never was, only never existing is perfection. A lot of the things on here are too shallow, hostile or I simply don't relate to at all, it's sad how some humans love making others suffer more.

H

hadenough58

Mar 7, 2024
For me it more about the people on here or at least the majority as there are a few trolls. But most understand how I feel about ctb without judging me or demanding I change my mind or worse thinking I am insane.
It is a safe haven to openly chat.

Reactions: F@#$ and Otaku
WoNkEy_DoNkEy

WoNkEy_DoNkEy

As Useful As A Chocolate Teapot šŸ«–
Apr 6, 2024
It's only useful for me to literally vent about how I hate existence and how I wish to be permanently relieved from it, a lot of this place is too anti-suicide for me personally.
That's fine but why do you care about telling us why you want to vent then? And if it's just for venting then why do you get involved with other peoples threads and post answers? Some of your answers aren't too bad either. @FuneralCry

A lot of the things on here are too shallow, hostile or I simply don't relate to at all, it's sad how some humans love making others suffer more.
You're definitely not gonna find hostility against suicide on here unless you're breaking rules in the process of doing so.
Just remember many users misread you as being a spam or just as you do as them being shallow or not serious enough about suicide. I'm guessing the mods/admin have heir reasons for not dividing it up more but you've gotta just live with that and be careful not to rub other users up the wrong way en masse.

Tesha

Tesha

Life too shall pass
May 31, 2020
If you only use the site for venting, how do you know it's too anti-suicide, shallow or hostile for you?

You need to be reading the site to know that. So it's clearly more than just a place for you to vent. And that's ok as you're using it like most of us i.e. it's not just a place to find out about methods or solely discuss suicideā€¦

houseofleaves

houseofleaves

and this with thee remains.
Jan 14, 2022
a lot of this place is too anti-suicide for me personally.
Okay?

Humans truly do like to poison everything with their insensitivity and toxicity, I'm tired of this repulsive human species.
Yeah, especially when you're venting on a website made by humans. Truly one of the tortures of all time!
I despise anything anti-suicide especially when people act like wanting death is an illness to "recover" from
This place is pro-choice. And yet you're acting like wanting life, wanting to live (not "being pro-life", it's completely another story) is an illness to recover from.

It disgusts me when they force their cult like worship of the abomination that is existence onto others.
Name one example?
I cannot stand those who act like existence was something positive and worth having in the first place
only never existing is perfection.
Again, the site is pro-choice, that means that everybody can think for themselves.
A lot of the things on here are too shallow, hostile or I simply don't relate to at all
My deepest condolences.

N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
To be honest this statement is peak narcissistic and very self-centred. Many people rely on this community to ease feelings of despair, loneliness and extreme pain. It is so much more than your personal venting place. The place you seemingly truely despise but still you post here by far the most posts among more than 47.000 members.

C

Ctrl_Alt_DEL

Apr 23, 2024
To be honest this statement is peak narcissistic and very self-centred. Many people rely on this community to ease feelings of despair, loneliness and extreme pain. It is so much more than your personal venting place. The place you seemingly truely despise but still you post here by far the most posts among more than 47.000 members.
Agree.... also id say that its clearly an attention-seeker.