• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I was driving this morning and just wanted to lay my foot on the accelerator straight into a tree. I imagined the instant death from the impact at 100+ MPH. Waking up every morning is becoming so unbearable for me, even though I want to keep on going. This world is so unfair to people with mental disorders. I suffer from BPD and general depressive disorder and making it through a day is so tiring on my mind.

R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I'm so sorry you are struggling so much. It's not easy fighting with suicidal thoughts and trying to lead a normal life. It's quite exhausting.

• Love
Reactions: evannave and Ash
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
I feel you. I also struggle with BPD. While it got a little better in my case, it's still a pain in the ass and therapy can only help so much. I get intrusive thoughts about CTB all the time, it feels like a rush and a relief sometimes. It's like I can get high just on these thoughts alone because they give me comfort. I'm sorry you're dealing with BPD too, it sucks.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I feel you. I also struggle with BPD. While it got a little better in my case, it's still a pain in the ass and therapy can only help so much. I get intrusive thoughts about CTB all the time, it feels like a rush and a relief sometimes. It's like I can get high just on these thoughts alone because they give me comfort. I'm sorry you're dealing with BPD too, it sucks.
BPD is a true pain in the ass. It's like having a physical disease that no one knows how to cure.

crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

May 1, 2024
BPD is a true pain in the ass. It's like having a physical disease that no one knows how to cure.
Exactly. It's exhausting at times, dealing with such intense emotions and sometimes not having a clue where they come from, what triggered these feelings, and not knowing how to manage your reactions. It's also tiring to censor yourself so as not to seem unhinged, that's what I choose to do because people say I'm exaggerating or are taken by surprise by my reactions sometimes. It's a serious reason why I want to CTB, in addition to being on the spectrum and despising life in general and people.

evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
Exactly. It's exhausting at times, dealing with such intense emotions and sometimes not having a clue where they come from, what triggered these feelings, and not knowing how to manage your reactions. It's also tiring to censor yourself so as not to seem unhinged, that's what I choose to do because people say I'm exaggerating or are taken by surprise by my reactions sometimes. It's a serious reason why I want to CTB, in addition to being on the spectrum and despising life in general and people.
I don't understand how BPD is not a reason to be accepted to MAiD. I hope some countries look into mental illness as a reason to receive MAiD, like Canada since I have duel citizenship there but live in the US..

Reactions: crystal_meth97
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

May 1, 2024
I don't understand how BPD is not a reason to be accepted to MAiD. I hope some countries look into mental illness as a reason to receive MAiD, like Canada since I have duel citizenship there but live in the US..
I don't understand either and it's frustrating. I mean, it's frustrating that people who live where these programs are available cannot opt for assisted suicide if they have BPD, as I live in Europe in a country that's like a century behind everything that's the norm in most European countries. From what I know, programs like MaiD are mostly for terminally ill people. I guess it's easier to see and acknowledge suffering when it's physical, like metastatic cancer. Mental anguish is maybe more tricky to quantify? I guess that's the logic and they may also want to prevent these programs from being abused. But it would make total sense for them to accept BPD sufferers, as it can be hell, especially if there are co-occurring mental health problems.

• Love
Reactions: evannave
evannave

evannave

love you guys <3
Feb 27, 2024
I don't understand either and it's frustrating. I mean, it's frustrating that people who live where these programs are available cannot opt for assisted suicide if they have BPD, as I live in Europe in a country that's like a century behind everything that's the norm in most European countries. From what I know, programs like MaiD are mostly for terminally ill people. I guess it's easier to see and acknowledge suffering when it's physical, like metastatic cancer. Mental anguish is maybe more tricky to quantify? I guess that's the logic and they may also want to prevent these programs from being abused. But it would make total sense for them to accept BPD sufferers, as it can be hell, especially if there are co-occurring mental health problems.
I hate it. I just want to feel better.

H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
Yeah it should be a reason to get accepted by MAID, when it comes to mental illnesses. I have borderline personality disorder and it hell, you constantly have to keep your emotions in check and it's not easy when you just randomly feel like exploding on someone for something most would see as so insignificant. BPD amplifies emotions and worse past is there are no medications for it, only cure is basically to be in therapy forever, which never worked for me.
I'm sorry to all of you guys going through it too, it's really hard to control your emotions. ❤️

• Love
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I was driving this morning and just wanted to lay my foot on the accelerator straight into a tree. I imagined the instant death from the impact at 100+ MPH. Waking up every morning is becoming so unbearable for me, even though I want to keep on going. This world is so unfair to people with mental disorders. I suffer from BPD and general depressive disorder and making it through a day is so tiring on my mind.
BPD is the worst. It's ripped everything good from me. I'm sorry you at going through it too.
It really should be allowed under MAiD. It's basically a life sentence of misery. There have been the odd good patches but not worth it overall.

ladylazarus4

ladylazarus4

exhausted
May 12, 2024
No, what's DBT?
Dialectical Behavioral Therapy, it's a more intensive form of therapy. It's been the only thing that's helped me. It's one of the only evidence based therapies for BPD. I want to emphasize that it is not a cure all, I still obviously am suicidal but my life is so much more meaningful in the past few months than it's been in years.

user127679866

user127679866

May 13, 2024
I have bpd too. This is one of many reasons im here. Its the most painful, lonely existence. I do not wish this pain on anyone and no one should have to suffer with this illness for life. I understand how you feel. Every day is suffering. ❤️