• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

tlsv

Sep 30, 2022
I feel really guilty for how things are right now, especially when I look at everyone in my family and notice how weak I am. My grandparents were dirt poor but my grandpa managed to get into the military and built a life for himself, my grandmother and his seven children. Everyone of them struggled with life but eventually made it. Both my uncles were also in the police and military, an aunt of mine made it into management starting from scratch, I got two other aunts that are teachers, one of them runs their own school, and another aunt that works at a hospital lab. They all managed that with my grandfather earning that shitty sergeant salary, so they went through lots of hurdles through their lives, and even when they made it into where they are now, it didn't get easy. Same goes for my father, he lost his father at 4 years old and had several siblings for his mom to take care of. Eventually he managed to work IT at a sizeable company and became a contractor after he got laid off. Not only was he an extraordinaire on what he did, he also managed all the paperwork and logistics of being self employed. We never starved, he had always something going on to keep us afloat, bought us a house, and every now and then he'd do something nice for the three of us.

As a kid I never really got along with my family, they were always too cold towards me and I didn't know how to interact with them. Being shunned so early in life made me socially awkward and I ended up having trouble making friends at school as well. My childhood was really lonely but it didn't bother me because it was what I knew, I thought everything was as it was supposed to be, no big deal, but it became a major frustration as I grew older. At around 14 I tried once again reaching out for people and my family but they never responded, and with that, I started struggling with a sadness that went unaddressed and turned into depression after a few years. It made it very hard for me to study and I dropped out of high school. As I dropped out, I also isolated for the last 6 years, so my life never had any progress, because I didn't study for anything and only started trying to get a job too late at the age of 20. I did get some odd jobs and worked at a call center for one year until I quit, which I regret, even though it was annoying as shit.

I'm giving up because I tried many times to turn my life around, but at the end of the day, it's my fault I don't have a future. I did have some opportunities, like going to trade school and high school itself, but I deliberately turned these down. I also tried going to the military, but as mentioned, mental health became a huge barrier and I would not make it. I understand I wasn't born into ideal conditions, but people tend to at least survive their environment. It doesn't sit well with me that my dad provided everything he did and I couldn't make anything of it, when I have all these examples of people thriving in my family. Yes, they do struggle, but they keep up. I don't. I never had any of these challenges, and even if I did, they'd not toughen me up, they'd just scar me and make me even more terrified of life. Long story short, I'm too weak and stupid to do anything, really.

Recently I got a job as an ISP cable guy but I literally quit after my first day on the field because I couldn't tolerate the working conditions, which weren't terrible. It had a reasonable pay but you had to use your car and it worried me that I'd have to spend too much money on maintenance and also they filled it with equipments and miscellaneous shit. There was a lot going on in my head as I was working, lots of worries and self doubt (more like self hate), and I really felt like I couldn't do it, so I caved in under my own pressure. The thing is, the stuff I was worrying about was temporary and would get better with time, but I couldn't really see that when going through these panic attacks of mine. That's why I really regret quitting, I did get my shot, but now I'm unemployed again and just don't know what to do. I don't want to give myself another chance because I make up endless excuses and problems and just can't focus or do anything. Not only am I physically weak and mentally challenged, I don't have the will power to face normal everyday challenges because I'm so caught up in my own problems that I can't solve. Everything I have is going to be eventually lost and I don't know how to stop this from happening. I know I have to change, but literally don't know how, given my circumstances. I really don't feel cut out for life and that I should end it.

Just ordered 500g of SN and got my metoclopramide pills. The SN is already shipped and should be delivered next tuesday. I'm making some plans on how I'm going to carry it out, and I think it'll be done by next weekend if I don't change my mind. Again, I don't really think changing my mind is going to make any difference because I keep spinning my wheels and coming back to the same shitty situation. By the way, I tried therapy some times before but they just can't help me because they need me to be willing to do something to get better, and every therapist I've been to has noticed I'm not and quietly gave up on me the same way I did several times before. I'll record some messages on video and schedule them to premiere on YouTube a few days after my death, and share the links with my few friends.

I do feel bad for leaving my mom behind, because she's as fucked in life as I am and I'm all that she has, but if I don't go, I know that she'll grow to despise me for the fact that I don't do anything and am a quitter, and I'll be living with her and it will make things harder, especially when I can't help her. I also don't want to be alive long enough for my family to see how much of a failure I am, so I'd rather just do it for them to understand I'm just too weak for this life. I know most of them hate me at this point and some will mock me for my death, but I don't want to experience that silent hate in life, so it's better to end it before it happens. We have a lottery ticket and the draw will be tomorrow, so there's a 1 in 50 million chance I'll not carry on through with my attempt and actually turn my life around, seek help, go to the gym, study, etc. but of course we're talking about the lottery here, you can't really count your life on that, conspiracy theories aside.

Thank you for reading this long post, feel free to leave some actionable advice in the comments.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: VKVK, Dead Meat, Salvation_ and 4 others
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
If you saw your oatents at your age maybe they were worse fuck ups than you. You can't compare a 20 years old accomplishment with a 80 years old.

Things were different back then. Cheaper pay but everything else was much cheaper than what we have today. No 800$ iphone to be in the cool kids club or some shit.

People were closer back then. Families of 12 eating together. Now everyone is alone in facebook.

A child without love is a flower without sun. Don't blame yourself for the consequence of their neglect.

It's natural to panic the first day of work, learning too much new stuff. Taste longer before judging.

But you sound exhausted. Society feed us toxic artificial garbage now. Just pure sugar. You need vitamins, especially b & c. A bag of ramen won't make you as strong as someone growing on home made roast beef. Of course you'll be weak & panicky eating processed shit.

So eat fresh greens & meat like the good old days... But the days of being easily able to afford a house and a family young are over. People worked their whole life at jobs. Now walmart fire good people on purpose so they don't have to give people raises... Disgusting.

I knew someone who didn't finish high school who had a well paid job in a warehouse. While I couldn't get my web design cluents to pay me and stop sexually harass me. Wearehouse jobs were my fav jobs. Such peace from bad clients. Reliable pay.

If you'd rather die than try the slave maze again, I couldn't agree more. Invalid since 20 years. Even social workers don't want me. Fuck it

Reactions: Mia Wallace, makethepainstop and Euthanza
A

affinity

Oct 8, 2021
I feel really guilty for how things are right now, especially when I look at everyone in my family and notice how weak I am. My grandparents were dirt poor but my grandpa managed to get into the military and built a life for himself, my grandmother and his seven children. Everyone of them struggled with life but eventually made it. Both my uncles were also in the police and military, an aunt of mine made it into management starting from scratch, I got two other aunts that are teachers, one of them runs their own school, and another aunt that works at a hospital lab. They all managed that with my grandfather earning that shitty sergeant salary, so they went through lots of hurdles through their lives, and even when they made it into where they are now, it didn't get easy. Same goes for my father, he lost his father at 4 years old and had several siblings for his mom to take care of. Eventually he managed to work IT at a sizeable company and became a contractor after he got laid off. Not only was he an extraordinaire on what he did, he also managed all the paperwork and logistics of being self employed. We never starved, he had always something going on to keep us afloat, bought us a house, and every now and then he'd do something nice for the three of us.

As a kid I never really got along with my family, they were always too cold towards me and I didn't know how to interact with them. Being shunned so early in life made me socially awkward and I ended up having trouble making friends at school as well. My childhood was really lonely but it didn't bother me because it was what I knew, I thought everything was as it was supposed to be, no big deal, but it became a major frustration as I grew older. At around 14 I tried once again reaching out for people and my family but they never responded, and with that, I started struggling with a sadness that went unaddressed and turned into depression after a few years. It made it very hard for me to study and I dropped out of high school. As I dropped out, I also isolated for the last 6 years, so my life never had any progress, because I didn't study for anything and only started trying to get a job too late at the age of 20. I did get some odd jobs and worked at a call center for one year until I quit, which I regret, even though it was annoying as shit.

I'm giving up because I tried many times to turn my life around, but at the end of the day, it's my fault I don't have a future. I did have some opportunities, like going to trade school and high school itself, but I deliberately turned these down. I also tried going to the military, but as mentioned, mental health became a huge barrier and I would not make it. I understand I wasn't born into ideal conditions, but people tend to at least survive their environment. It doesn't sit well with me that my dad provided everything he did and I couldn't make anything of it, when I have all these examples of people thriving in my family. Yes, they do struggle, but they keep up. I don't. I never had any of these challenges, and even if I did, they'd not toughen me up, they'd just scar me and make me even more terrified of life. Long story short, I'm too weak and stupid to do anything, really.

Recently I got a job as an ISP cable guy but I literally quit after my first day on the field because I couldn't tolerate the working conditions, which weren't terrible. It had a reasonable pay but you had to use your car and it worried me that I'd have to spend too much money on maintenance and also they filled it with equipments and miscellaneous shit. There was a lot going on in my head as I was working, lots of worries and self doubt (more like self hate), and I really felt like I couldn't do it, so I caved in under my own pressure. The thing is, the stuff I was worrying about was temporary and would get better with time, but I couldn't really see that when going through these panic attacks of mine. That's why I really regret quitting, I did get my shot, but now I'm unemployed again and just don't know what to do. I don't want to give myself another chance because I make up endless excuses and problems and just can't focus or do anything. Not only am I physically weak and mentally challenged, I don't have the will power to face normal everyday challenges because I'm so caught up in my own problems that I can't solve. Everything I have is going to be eventually lost and I don't know how to stop this from happening. I know I have to change, but literally don't know how, given my circumstances. I really don't feel cut out for life and that I should end it.

Just ordered 500g of SN and got my metoclopramide pills. The SN is already shipped and should be delivered next tuesday. I'm making some plans on how I'm going to carry it out, and I think it'll be done by next weekend if I don't change my mind. Again, I don't really think changing my mind is going to make any difference because I keep spinning my wheels and coming back to the same shitty situation. By the way, I tried therapy some times before but they just can't help me because they need me to be willing to do something to get better, and every therapist I've been to has noticed I'm not and quietly gave up on me the same way I did several times before. I'll record some messages on video and schedule them to premiere on YouTube a few days after my death, and share the links with my few friends.

I do feel bad for leaving my mom behind, because she's as fucked in life as I am and I'm all that she has, but if I don't go, I know that she'll grow to despise me for the fact that I don't do anything and am a quitter, and I'll be living with her and it will make things harder, especially when I can't help her. I also don't want to be alive long enough for my family to see how much of a failure I am, so I'd rather just do it for them to understand I'm just too weak for this life. I know most of them hate me at this point and some will mock me for my death, but I don't want to experience that silent hate in life, so it's better to end it before it happens. We have a lottery ticket and the draw will be tomorrow, so there's a 1 in 50 million chance I'll not carry on through with my attempt and actually turn my life around, seek help, go to the gym, study, etc. but of course we're talking about the lottery here, you can't really count your life on that, conspiracy theories aside.

Thank you for reading this long post, feel free to leave some actionable advice in the comments.

OP I totally hear what you're saying and understand where you're coming from.

I know you're likely not going to want to hear it, but there could be more going on here than depression. There could be executive dysfunction issues that could be attributed to bona fide health conditions that can be treated once diagnosed. That will at least calm all the stuff that is flying through your mind during the day.

Finding a therapist or counselor you feel comfortable with is no easy task and it takes time and patience on yours and their part to find the right one. Some are able to be very patient and work with you on baby steps. I'm not sure what you mean about not willing to do anything to improve, but you're right, the relationship with your therapist isn't going to work if you're not prepared or able to do the "homework" they assign.

As for the job situation: you're not the first young person to realize they didn't enjoy/felt they weren't cut out for a certain job. People change jobs all the time these days and perhaps that could be the first topic you discuss with your therapist or counselor: what is a job or career that is connected to something you enjoy/have a passion for and work towards that.

Really - if you're still at the the point where you have things you enjoy/have a passion for, keep engaging with that while you work out the kinks in terms of your mental health and overall well-being.

I know I don't know your life story and it's too easy to read into things, but from my perspective: this is all very fixable, but you need to have a tough discussion with yourself and be prepared to meet others (and yourself) half way.

Reactions: onlyanimalsaregood and Euthanza
makethepainstop

makethepainstop

Visionary
Sep 16, 2022
Yes and I feel I should die because I am not blond, big and muscley, and rich.
I guess we all have our reasons. May you find your peace.

Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
you've not made it unless your doing something you love

onlyanimalsaregood

onlyanimalsaregood

Unlovable šŸ’” Rest in peace CommitSudoku šŸ¤
Mar 11, 2022
Mine too. I keep asking what is wrong with me

• Hugs
Reactions: rationaltake
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
Yes and I feel I should die because I am not blond, big and muscley, and rich.
I guess we all have our reasons. May you find your peace.
Why... Is it because that's your type, or because you think that's what women want?

That sounds like a nazi stereotype. Blond with blue eyes, muscles... A caveman nazi. I think that's how the blond stereotype started and I bet hollywood is full of them

I like athletic build. Like soccer players or figure skating. One did back flips, on ice, dancing on knives... Sexy.

Brown hairs. Dark... I like geeks and nerds. But I'm a mutant. Hard to find other mutant. Easier to be in the majority with a huge dating pool. But when you're easily replaced, we're not as special as waiting 10 years to meet a compatible person. I guess I'd put more effort into it than have a harem of people who look the same. Maybe they cheat because they can't tell the difference.

• Love
Reactions: emgrl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing really can be so tiring and there does seem to be no real relief from suffering and problems as long as we exist. It sounds like you have been through a lot, I wish you freedom.

• Love
Reactions: Hollowillow