N

nood11

Jul 14, 2023
How does everyone survive in our capitalist money-based system? It takes money to exist in a life we never asked for. Most of us are forced to work a job we don't like just to have the privilege of staying alive. We also need a car in most of the USA because of how society is designed.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: ViniTerrible, Unknown21, Lostandlooking and 4 others
Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
Pretty much, people care more about money than other people. Unless you're handsome or rich then nobody cares about you.

Reactions: HybridMindset
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Money is the fuel of our society. When the own coal storage can't be restocked the fire of life will inevitably extinguish. It's the main reason why I have to consider CTB for myself before it gets worse.

Reactions: Gonnerr and Andrew10
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
The poor can neither afford to live nor pay for their death. Only the rich should procreate.

• Hmph!
Reactions: tiger b and EternalShore
tiger b

tiger b

AI without the I
Oct 24, 2023
F that, eat the rich.

• Yay!
Reactions: ApathyToLife, Myforevercharlie, Forever Sleep and 2 others
EternalShore

EternalShore

Hardworking Lass who Dreams of Love~ 💕✨
Jun 9, 2023
The poor can neither afford to live nor pay for their death. Only the rich should procreate.
You really want u to return to totalitarian god-kings of Ancient Egypt? :/

How does everyone survive in our capitalist money-based system? It takes money to exist in a life we never asked for. Most of us are forced to work a job we don't like just to have the privilege of staying alive. We also need a car in most of the USA because of how society is designed.
I agree completely. :( it's just unfortunate that money nor any of that can't make you happy~ You need all that stuff for the purpose of going beyond it and enjoying life~ so if you have less of it and don't get lucky, you're screwed.

Reactions: Deleted member 65988, LeperGnome and tiger b
F

F@#$

Freedom seeker
Nov 8, 2023
I've got the suicide retirement plan.

Reactions: Centraloze, Praestat_Mori, Forever Sleep and 2 others
MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
All true. That is why billionaires like Elon Musk keep fear mongering about low population and keep encouraging reproduction. Without billions of people to buy their products and clean their toilets, they cannot live the life they like. CTBing is the only way out. That is why we should all do it, rather than contribute to this social prison house known as "living".

Reactions: bipolar22, Lookoutbelow, redeyepiranha and 3 others
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
it has to be about money

BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I'm going to be homeless because I'm too sick to make a living. I'm useless because I can't be productive due to debilitating health problems. I should be able to exit this world peacefully rather than rot in the gutter. You'd think more people would be in favor of our right to die considering how the homeless and the poor are treated.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner, edu0z and Praestat_Mori
BlockHammer

BlockHammer

Confused loser
Oct 25, 2023
Lot of people like to say that money isn't everything, while at certain degree it's true, it's not an universal truth we still needs money to pay our water and electricity bill

Having much money doesn't guarentee you hapiness but at least with a lot of money, you can try everything (like trying new hobby or spend your money in a way that will cure whatever problem that you had), not just using ur money to fulfil your primary needs

Reactions: edu0z and Praestat_Mori
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I actually kinda liked the job I used to do (gardening), but for relocation reasons I had to quit.

The problems were the constant pressure (but unfortunately many jobs are like that) and how hard it was on my body...

If you can you should work for yourself, so you aren't constantly pressed from your boss, being yelled at and then don't have to work 8 hours (which is ridiculous) and can do 6h which is more balanced...

If I'm doing a job I don't like (and even if I do), I always try to keep in mind that besides the benefit of being paid, I'm also providing a service to others, so that helps.

But yes, there is a lot of unnecessary suffering due to money and it's stupid because we could all have a better society for ALL, but we don't, because of greed and human stupidity...

Reactions: tiger b, edu0z and Praestat_Mori
D

Deleted member 65988

Yeap, a lot of problems can be attributed to lack of financial capital but no, only a few have to have more money than they could possibly ever need while everyone barely gets by, what a fucking great society humanity has created.

Reactions: ApathyToLife, edu0z and tiger b
Little_Suzy

Little_Suzy

Amphibious
May 1, 2023
Having money + Anhedonia = Feels really weird