kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Who do you think is gonna be the last person you speak to before you go and why?
Just curious on people's thoughts. For me it's gonna be my one and only friend that yet knows I'm going to CTB. He's like a safe/comfort person for me.

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Kit1, Some place nice and 2 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
The last person who I speak to will be the person who I love.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and kilowatt
NocturnILL

NocturnILL

She will become the wind…
Sep 11, 2023
The last person I'd say anything to will be my son

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Teleftaía Anapnoí, Kit1 and kilowatt
Elmer

Elmer

Aug 2, 2023
The last person I'll talk to will probably be the hotel receptionist, but I'd prefer for it to be my partner

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: S like suicide, loopdaloop, Kit1 and 2 others
ddn.ctb

ddn.ctb

Waiting to step off in front of an audience
Sep 9, 2023
I hope I will be talking to the dozen or so people who have come to watch me hang.

• Love
todeswunsch

todeswunsch

On overtime in life
Oct 19, 2023
Never thought of it.
I don't plan to say goodbye or anything, I want to be lonely and will try to isolate myself as much as possible for some time before CTB.
I am by myself and have nothing left to say to anyone I believe

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide, Kit1, sad_rock and 1 other person
L

lojogoeshome

Nov 8, 2023
If I jump? Probably the person selling the ticket to the bridge I plan to jump from. If I decide CO W/ charcoal, I'll probably call my parents (I'm grown) to say bye.

• Love
Golden

Golden

Nov 16, 2023
The last person I'll talk to will probably be the hotel receptionist, but I'd prefer for it to be my partner
Likely the hotel receptionist for me too. Out of the people from my life, my closest friend if I decide to tell him beforehand, otherwise just which ever friend (or family member) I happen to meet last

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, Elmer and kilowatt
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Nobody. Why would I need to announce my departure?

• Love
Reactions: myusername890, kilowatt and Kit1
lain_iwa

lain_iwa

see you in the next life
Apr 26, 2023
no one, just automated messages going out

• Love
Reactions: lunchbox, kilowatt and Kit1
I

IBM0000

Oct 10, 2023
Well, maybe the siblings that I've sexually abused while young. I do owe them an explanation for their declining mental health, as they were most likely far too young to remember anything and instead secretly hate themselves for no fault of their own. Though as you would expect out of someone who's done something like that, I might not. I just don't want to face the backlash that this bit of information will cause and I love the current relationship I have with them as they are the reason for my will to live being this strong; I feel like I should be a part of their life and support them and helping with peacefully acknowledging the past and possibly getting over it. And, frankly, I am not capable enough to navigate that, if I was, I wouldn't be here in the first place.

• Aww..
Reactions: kilowatt
S

sad_rock

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Never thought of it.
I don't plan to say goodbye or anything, I want to be lonely and will try to isolate myself as much as possible for some time before CTB.
I am by myself and have nothing left to say to anyone I believe
same. i feel like talking to them will only bring more pain to others.

• Love
Reactions: todeswunsch, slitdown, kilowatt and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
If the people I talk to answers back I would talk to my best friend. We've known each other for 7 years now. We were extremely close until he moved but we are still close.

• Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, kilowatt, movinout17 and 2 others
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I don't think I will talk to anyone as I don't want anyone to suspect that something is wrong.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hi-okbye, kilowatt and movinout17
annxietty

annxietty

“Is there no way out of the mind?”
Mar 27, 2023
Not talking, just messaging my mom to let her know that I love her. Im leaving notebooks with stuff written and stuff, kinda ridiculous I know but I want people that matter to understand... I guess... I told my psychiatrist I tried to die a couple of years ago and left a note, he was extremely interested on knowing who was the note addressed to... and I couldnt say... I just said "to everyone" ...Who was the note addressed to? I just know that all the anger that I had left my body, and just wanted to say "I love you" to a couple of people... Im angry but I dont know If I want my last words to be full of hate, well, not that it matters huh

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny, Kit1, movinout17 and 1 other person
Dante72

Dante72

I want to CTB
Nov 12, 2023
I probably would talk to my mom for like 1 hour or a bit more and after that I guess I just would CTB.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, hi-okbye and kilowatt
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
My dad or my best friend

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, hi-okbye, Dante72 and 1 other person
S

stxrdustprincex

Nov 16, 2023
i would talk to my bpd favourite person. we dated for a year and "broke up" a couple weeks ago, but it doesn't feel like a break up and they're still my emotional support person.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1, hi-okbye and kilowatt
hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
probably my mom.
i'll say goodnight to her and tell her i love her for the last time before we go into our rooms. then after a few hours when i make sure she's asleep, i'll do it.

• Love
Reactions: kilowatt and Kit1
N

not_here

Nov 17, 2023
My cat. If anyone in my life deserved a goodbye, it would be him. He deserves to have that before I leave.

• Love
Reactions: ADeadBunny, S like suicide and kilowatt
ringo99

ringo99

Arcanist
Apr 18, 2023
Most likely no one. I might be tempted to change my mind and continue suffering

• Love
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
In person, I'm guessing it's going to be saying thank you to whoever is driving my bus that day or an uber driver or something, nothing significant. But I also plan on writing a goodbye thread, so hopefully I'll have people here in my last moments to talk to :')

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: kilowatt and edu0z
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021
Me, Myself and Irene.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide and kilowatt
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
No one. By the time I feel ready to go, there will be pretty much no one anyway. I'm waiting for my Dad to go first. I haven't spoken on the phone to friends in years. Now and again, we might text. But- I wouldn't want them to have a final conversation to go over and over after the event as to whether they missed something that could have stopped me. I guess I would have to respond if someone texted me but- it would be brief.

• Love
Kundalini Guy

Kundalini Guy

FULLY RECOVERED
Mar 27, 2023
No one

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: S like suicide and kilowatt
C

catmom23

Nov 16, 2023
Who do you think is gonna be the last person you speak to before you go and why?
Just curious on people's thoughts. For me it's gonna be my one and only friend that yet knows I'm going to CTB. He's like a safe/comfort person for me.
I wouldn't talk to anybody because as cruel as it sounds, I have been told by multiple people that if I am going to kill myself, I have to make sure they aren't involved in any way, that they don't want to get in "trouble" because of me, and that I should CTB privately. I have been also called a burden for sharing heavy/dark topics with others, mostly about my emotions. I have no one..

• Love
L

loopdaloop

-
Apr 16, 2023
nobody (or a stranger), i'm planning to go AWOL

• Love