R

Retroguy

Sep 10, 2023
The thing is, you will never actually know that you've successfuly ctb'd.

I wish it was like a video game where after you successfully ctb'd a screen would come up and an announcer would say:
"You have successfuly ctb'd.
You are now free from life.
You can now rest in peace".
And then it would give you like 10 minutes to relish that and reflect upon your life and then lights out.

Last edited:
Reactions: cscott, kms_titanic, tora and 6 others
turntechGodhead

turntechGodhead

currently starving
Sep 9, 2023
how annoyingly hard it is to ctb

Reactions: DeathSleep
ApparentlyNot

ApparentlyNot

Thanks for all the cats.
Jul 8, 2023
Damn it. I thought big red text would pop up on the screen and say YOU DIED like in Dark Souls.

• Yay!
  • Love
Reactions: RealitySurf, Archness, gorgongrl and 3 others
passivethought121

passivethought121

Student
Jun 11, 2023
If only we got ending cutscenes. I guess, technically, there is a cutscene if we fail.

Reactions: Archness and ChronicallyCynical
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
Well a recent accidental study found that it is very likely that out lives flash before our eyes before we die and important memories from our past play in our mind, so I guess that׳s something

Reactions: ChronicallyCynical and peace_van
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I personally don't really want to know anything, I only wish for nothingness, it comforts me the thought of no longer being conscious, and instead being at peace. And death is the most normal thing anyway, we are just waiting for death, we all have to lose consciousness and return to the eternity of non-existence someday, it's inevitable.

acey

acey

Above an abyss - funeral worker
Sep 14, 2023
Well a recent accidental study found that it is very likely that out lives flash before our eyes before we die and important memories from our past play in our mind, so I guess that׳s something
Would you happen to have the source for this?

ChronicallyCynical

ChronicallyCynical

Natural pessimist, born quitter.
Sep 9, 2023
"... I dunno man, the voices in my head said there'd be an angelic orchestra waiting for me on the other side of things."

*Trumpeteering cherubs dramatically welcome me into the world of the afterlife -*

"Wait, hold up, wrong floor."

*Elevator descends below ground level, where the temperature gets a little hotter, and a Demonic Rock Band starts playing.*

"Ah, yes, now I'm amongst my people!"

---

But then again, maybe I just drank a little too much BARR soda that time.

---

In all seriousness though, I don't see what'd be the point. I think at that point I'd just want to be done with everything. I mean, if I'm not gonna somehow be granted some kind of peaceful life upon reincarnation, then I'd rather have the nothingness sans the GAME OVER screen. And since I don't exactly think reincarnation does exist, I think I'll take the black screen and immediate release.

• Yay!
Reactions: ApparentlyNot
I

Ineedthis

Jul 28, 2023
Would you happen to have the source for this?
I haven't read through the article I just watched a video about it from DrKaran.

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

d3j3ct3dl0s3r05

i am so lainpilled :3 (? days left)
Apr 15, 2023

I wish it was like a video game where after you successfully ctb'd a screen would come up and an announcer would say:
And then it would give you like 10 minutes to relish that and reflect upon your life and then lights out.
NO LITERALLY because I recall a time where I thought I was going to actually be free but then I woke up (was pretty cranky abt that but at least nobody knew about it so no psych ward)

kms_titanic

kms_titanic

Sep 16, 2023
I always thought it would be cool to see a stats page of all the shit that you've done in your life.

i.e. 321 scars created; 45023 toilets flushed; 15 people indirectly killed; etc.

Just being able to see all that and look through it before unplugging the game.

Reactions: Archness
edu0z

edu0z

carried away by a moonlight shadow
Aug 25, 2021

then you want to die and continue to living?