• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

TheLastStraw

May 10, 2018
Hi everyone, just made an account to share my hypothetical method, maybe you can add to it with some advice

I will live in poverty my entire life so I know when the time comes that I need to retire or I lose my job and I'm about to be homeless this will be my plan

obtain a double barrel 12 guage, use the best ammo, slugs or buckshot, get high on whatever drug I can find on short notice, go to the woods and prop the butt of the gun against a tree with the business end pointed at the brain stem(back of my head), then I will use a stick or something homemeade to push both triggers at once

for those of you non gun folk, really 1 shot is more than enough, but 2 is something I feel very confident in being 100% death

I feel very confident with this when the hypothetical time comes with the huge force of 2 12 guage shells, plus the fact it has less resistance getting to the brain stem from the back of the head

I recommend start looking for one right away so when you need it you have it, double barrels are kinda hard to find, and if it can be done through private sale that's even better

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc
NotTheStatusQuo

NotTheStatusQuo

May 10, 2018
If only we all lived in the land of the free.

ImNotBatman

ImNotBatman

Student
May 9, 2018
Hi everyone, just made an account to share my hypothetical method, maybe you can add to it with some advice

I will live in poverty my entire life so I know when the time comes that I need to retire or I lose my job and I'm about to be homeless this will be my plan

obtain a double barrel 12 guage, use the best ammo, slugs or buckshot, get high on whatever drug I can find on short notice, go to the woods and prop the butt of the gun against a tree with the business end pointed at the brain stem(back of my head), then I will use a stick or something homemeade to push both triggers at once

for those of you non gun folk, really 1 shot is more than enough, but 2 is something I feel very confident in being 100% death

I feel very confident with this when the hypothetical time comes with the huge force of 2 12 guage shells, plus the fact it has less resistance getting to the brain stem from the back of the head

I recommend start looking for one right away so when you need it you have it, double barrels are kinda hard to find, and if it can be done through private sale that's even better

In the mouth is usually better as it channels the blast towards the brain stem. But with two barrels...while efficient I suppose, a double barrel shotgun is usually literally 1.5x to 2.0x as expensive as a run of the mill 12 guage single barrel.