• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
Ran across this article:

This is outrageous... just a completely egregious abuse of the law. This girl should not have been prosecuted in any way, and now she's going to lose the best years of her adult life, probably any chance to have children.

I'm so fucking sick and disgusted by this ridiculous, never-ending "war" on drugs. They should ALL be decriminalized.

This also makes me concerned for anyone considering partnering up for an intentional OD.

cryptic_cynic

cryptic_cynic

Degenerate
Jul 8, 2019
Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me at all. Prisons are a big business in the US, and they will take any opportunity to lock someone away for as long as possible. Prisoners are also a good source of slave labor for the government's corporate partners.

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I have just read the article and the girl that died took that heroin so why is the other one being prosecuted?

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
gingerplum

gingerplum

Enlightened
Nov 5, 2018
I have just read the article and the girl that died took that heroin so why is the other one being prosecuted?
It seems to be a combination of two things. The girl who was prosecuted bought the drugs, and she also abandoned her friend after an obvious OD.

The thing is, they can't have it both ways: if people are going to be jailed for their participation, of course they're not going to call for help when someone OD's. People need to be able to call for help with impunity, or others will keep dying this way.

The tragic part is, had someone called for help, a 20 yr-old girl would still be alive... one shot of naloxone would have brought her right back around.

Throwaway9787

Throwaway9787

Mage
Jun 27, 2019
I don't know how well she knew her but she did abandon her friend

Reactions: Wayfaerer
ManWithNoName

ManWithNoName

Enlightened
Feb 2, 2019
Unfortunately, this doesn't surprise me at all. Prisons are a big business in the US, and they will take any opportunity to lock someone away for as long as possible. Prisoners are also a good source of slave labor for the government's corporate partners.
What cryptic said.

dandan

dandan

One more attempt on life.
Feb 18, 2019
Its a heavy thing, and it ain't as black and white , I passed out at a friend's house after couple days of no sleep and using drugs , I just loose consciousness in a matter of a half a minute , I remember my friend bitch slapping me so hard so that I wake up but I just lost it, I remember hitting the floor while still being able perceive but couldnt move and lost it .... Few minutes later I looked up and my friend had tears in his eyes , he said he thought I was dead and that he didn't knew what to do.... I was banned from his house many months ....

Poor girl , drugs do ruin lives , and they told us since elementary school. So there ain't much excuses

Oh my God , poor girl so unfair , she ain't a drug dealer!! Fuckkng laws

Last edited: