• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
I have been thinking about this as my ctb date approaches. I have caused a lot of pain to many people in my life, and dying would be the absolute worst possible pain that I would inflict from a 'selfish' attempt to end my pain quicker than trying to get better or live a terrible life. What is this actually backfires and after dying I would suffer terribly. I can't explain how that would be possible since I dont really believe in the christian descriptions of hell, but a different kind of hell. How would you describe it if there was such a thing?
I know there are people who commit suicide and they are in horrible pain but have been good people. I am asking in the case where I person like myself, acted horribly and treated life and everything badly and have ended in a bad position because of their wrong doing so the easiest way out would be suicide.

Eridanos

Eridanos

Confused
Feb 24, 2020
if you can I recommend you talking to the people you feel like you have done wrong to. You don't have to go into details just close any source of regrets you might have.

Reactions: Soul