P

psp3000

Enlightened
May 20, 2023
marked as NSFW just to be safe.

I would post the entire snippet of the song but I don't know how to embed videos here

the song starts in this first clip at 4 minutes and 50 seconds

the song then continues on for a bit in this next clip

I searched all over Youtube and someone has compiled an incomplete soundtrack that doesn't include this song

then the poster of one of the clips above has some archives of the main composers/artists used in the film

did more research online and there is a possibility that some of the artists discography is lost media and that someone has a vinyl that may include some of the lost or obscure songs but they can't afford to convert it to digital format (if somehow a month or year later they finally upload them I don't think this song would be on there or it could be from a totally different artist that the artists have previously worked with)

checked The Internet Archive and listened to one album that shows up at least 2 times on the soundtrack but the song was nowhere to be found

"Why don't you just use Shazam?"

based on what I have already skimmed over and read while looking for this song it is very likely that Shazam wouldn't be able to identify this song even if the audio/sound mixing was good

• Informative
Reactions: kinderbueno
Angst Filled Fuck Up

Angst Filled Fuck Up

Visionary
Sep 9, 2018
Oh God. That's my cousin Darius. And I'm not going to shit on him too much because he's family, but he's from... that side of the family, if you know what I mean. The kind of guy who steals roadside memorial flowers to give to his girlfriend. Or you ask him to buy booze for the party and he shows up with Busch Light. He can stay lost, for my part.

• Yay!
Reactions: Myforevercharlie and 3/4Dead