• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

F

final days

Apr 10, 2024
Hi guys I'm new here and I've decided that it's time for me to let go now but oddly enough I'm scared of doing it alone and I don't want anyone to get themselves in trouble by supporting me in this because God knows who's on this platform watching but I'm hoping to build up the courage to do it. Wish me luck hopefully it'll all be sorted soon 🙂

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! Do you want to share a bit more why you wanna die? Ofc you don't have to if you don't want to. What's your method?

Reactions: Forveleth
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Welcome! And goodbye, i wish you the best whatever your gonna do <3

F

final days

Apr 10, 2024
I don't want to share too much in the case that someone reports it. But I have my method there will be a few more posts but I'm hoping not many once I've plucked up the courage and money there's nothing stopping me. I just need to get my head around it first if that makes sense I have to get my head in the zone I'm almost there lol I've always been a bit of a wimp but I guess it's time now that that changes.
Thank you just need the courage I think maybe if I got wasted that'll help
Thank you just need the courage I think maybe if I got wasted that'll helpth
Wishing you the best of luck!!

Wishing you the best of luck!!
Thanks dude

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.

Reactions: iloverachel
IonicLemon69

IonicLemon69

Just Hangin’ Around
Jan 27, 2024
welcome :) everyone here is very supportive & helpful. feel free to reach out. wishing you the best!

F

final days

Apr 10, 2024
I just can't wait to die the waiting part is the torture I can't wait till I have the money saved
I wish you the best of luck in your plans, I hope that you find the freedom you search for.
Just need the funds to carry it all out

F

final days

Apr 10, 2024
I made an attempt last night and unfortunately it didn't work but I know what I need to do now I guess just trial and error

Reactions: Zanmato
I

iloverachel

Elementalist
Mar 7, 2024
Good luck friend. I wish you peace and freedom. May it be painless and run smoothly as possible. We're here for you

J

J&L383

Experienced
Jul 18, 2023
Plan carefully and ask questions if you need any kind of guidance on the method. I also help you find your peace. 🤗

M

momento.mori

Wake me up next year...
Mar 18, 2024
I made an attempt last night and unfortunately it didn't work but I know what I need to do now I guess just trial and error
That's the worst part! When you finally get the courage to finally do it then only to realize it didn't work. I think it becomes harder to keep trying. But if you must go I definitely understand. You may find it helpful to detail your method, I'm sure we could possibly give some "opinions" if it a good way or not. But that's totally up to you