KAZ-2Y5

KAZ-2Y5

Verrückt
Jul 23, 2023
I'm leaving this here bc I'm adding my CTB/abuse story soon on this site and I don't need people victim blaming or being rude on accident:

• It is normal for victims of most forms of abuse to deny the abuse is happening, believe they are the abuser, to be gaslit into believing they're at fault for different stuff.
  • It is common for basically all psychological abusers to "take revenge" on their victims and play the role as the victim of the abuse instead of the abuser
  • Psychological abusers are vindictive and deceitful
  • It is normal or common for sexual assault victims to: deny the abuse happened for weeks, months, or even years
  • It is normal or common for sexual assault victims to blame ourselves
  • It is normal or common for rape victims to go back to their rapists and even start relationships bc of trauma-bonds
  • it is normal and common for victim of domestic violence to go back to their abusers (average of 7 times but every victim is different)
  • It is normal and common for victims of abuse to miss their abusers, still love them, to feel obsessed with them, to hate them and to want revenge on them
If I missed anything let me know.

I am a survivor of rape, domestic violence, bullying and shit and I do my research as well.

Edit:
  • It is normal for victims of abuse to have many contradicting feelings and actions toward their abuser such as: feeling rage and screaming at the abuser, feeling fear and hiding from abuser; you can feel both toward the same abuser.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Mateira, subhumandeathnic, rollingthunder and 5 others
front of me

front of me

Experienced
Aug 3, 2023
I can blame anyone, but it's exhausting, I'll take it as it is and go

L

lopsidedcrawdad1

Experienced
Jun 22, 2023
Im so sorry that you had to experience abuse in your life. Ive seen how people get trapped by their abusers and its truly heartbreaking. If it werent for my mom getting trapped by my abusive dad, I wouldnt have been born but unfortunately nothing can be done to change that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra and KAZ-2Y5