lostmilo

lostmilo

Aug 19, 2024
Its been a bit since ive posted on here but something happened to me today that makes me want to start recovering maybe. I've just came home from going out and as I was getting off the bus I saw a red haired man out of the corner of my eye on his phone and he looked super anxious, holding the phone super close to his chest. I catch a glimpse of his whole screen and I recognise the distinct purple colour of this forum and the "SS" in the corner. Idk why but seeing this made me really sad as it reminds me of me at my lowest moment, researching suicide methods in public and at every chance I can get. I really wanted to say something to him (idk why I know it sounds stupid I just felt really bad for him).

If he is somewhere on here I hope you are doing well sir and I know exactly how you feel <3

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Hero Remeer, alienfreak and Eternal Eyes
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Paragon
Apr 15, 2024
Interesting to know others also browse SS in the bus, you before and that red haired man. Sometimes I wondered how many in the busses I ride have been or will be on this site at some point in their lives.

Reactions: alienfreak
Mari&mewo

Mari&mewo

Feb 11, 2023
awww- I think that sounds like a really grounding experience. not many things take us out of our own experiences? I hope he is okay... if anyone is reading this post out in public I just want to say- please take care of yourself. you deserve that much.

Reactions: alienfreak and Redacted24
R

Redacted24

Might be Richard Cory... or not
Nov 20, 2023
I try to be aware of others nearby when I'm in public transit, but this is a good reminder that this site is distinctive for those in the know.
I don't know how I would react if someone came to me on the platform and asked me about this. Probably mortified - and curious about the other person too.
Thanks for this!

Reactions: alienfreak