• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

funeraleveryday

funeraleveryday

please help me die
May 16, 2020
by posting a "how to tie a hangman's knot" step by step instruction visual guide and im just thinking to myself. as someone who has suspension hung herself and lost consciousness and was found hanging by a bystander at the perfect time. BITCH I know you have never been suicidal because it's a slipknot that you should use. ;7,&8' ;7,&8 fucking annoying fickle ass virtue signaling bitch. young women are so mean to eachother and bully eachother and if you dont have the correct opinions your suicide gets celebrated . And these r the kind of girls who cut themselves and post pics of it. nonlethal suicidal gestures are cringe and make all suicidal women look like attention seekers

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
wtf that bitch is DUMB. either she is so ignorant that her attempt will be failed (like her entire life), or just plain stupid.

however, i think nonlethal suicidal gestures (SH) arent attention seeking, but a way of coping; another thing is posting them. like bitch what are u trying to show us?