• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
English is not my first language and sometimes I feel like I am not expressing myself as I should. I wrote a thread on the way I was feeling about a very painful situation and after 10 hours, no one had replyed. Any sense of community I had is gone, I don't feel like a part of anything. I got a bitter feeling that this site is just a competition to fit into a steriotype so you can get some attention. The whole hierarchy thing makes everything seem like this is just a game. I don't get why you need this type of motivation, badges and medals in a place like this.
I'm sorry you didn't get any replies. It's quite common the newer threads will get buried in the flow of the forum. It's really not personal, and more often than not it's that nobody saw it. A lot of people don't know that you can search by new, and instead they just look at what pops up on the front page.

C

Coffeandamug

Words are quite useless, and so am I.
Oct 22, 2020
I'm sorry you didn't get any replies. It's quite common the newer threads will get buried in the flow of the forum. It's really not personal, and more often than not it's that nobody saw it. A lot of people don't know that you can search by new, and instead they just look at what pops up on the front page.
Thanks for pointing these things out Rosey... I got a little upset after this. I did have forty visualizations but maybe it was the way I wrote it... Idk... I should practice my english so I can express myself better but I don't have the motivation to do it. I don't have the motivation to do anything productive really :/

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
Sorry you feel this way OP, I probably don't help with my posts as all I want is ctb so will try and think more before I post

M

Miss_Takes

Somewhere Over the Rainbow
Dec 4, 2020
As a new member of less than 24 hrs I am still finding my place so hope I am not speaking out of turn ...

Any regular forum requires two things to be successful ... i put and reaction. Its up to the 'member' to provide their own experience. By that I mean providing meaningful (to self) input and providing meaningful (to self) reaction.
When you perceive a forum to have become 'boring' noone is responsible for your but you. If a faster paced more robust interaction is 'fun' for the proverbial you then you need to decide how to bring it and not rely on others.
I assume as long as one isnt 'spamming' its acceptable to respond to self if that moves a conversation along. Often people wait for others reactions/input when some of the best debates Ibe had have been with my own conscious thought processes and often that energy is contagious because it allows for a level of vulnerbility in self and others that 'expectation' shuts down.
Im a fan of the 'stupid' ... even the forced 'stupid' ... self presentation.

• Love
Reactions: Heart Shards
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
Sounds like you need to find a new forum if the site has become too depressing for you. This is a suicide forum and it's not meant to be a source of entertainment. maybe stay away from Suicide Discussion Section.

Last edited:
H

Heart Shards

The shards of my broken heart cut deep.
Feb 3, 2019
No offense, but SS isn't Facebook. People come here for support and comfort before they kill themselves. SS isn't a happy place. People here are desperate. Did you forget why you came here in the first place?

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

mahakaliSS_MahaDurga

Visionary
Apr 2, 2020
As a new member of less than 24 hrs I am still finding my place so hope I am not speaking out of turn ...

Any regular forum requires two things to be successful ... i put and reaction. Its up to the 'member' to provide their own experience. By that I mean providing meaningful (to self) input and providing meaningful (to self) reaction.
When you perceive a forum to have become 'boring' noone is responsible for your but you. If a faster paced more robust interaction is 'fun' for the proverbial you then you need to decide how to bring it and not rely on others.
I assume as long as one isnt 'spamming' its acceptable to respond to self if that moves a conversation along. Often people wait for others reactions/input when some of the best debates Ibe had have been with my own conscious thought processes and often that energy is contagious because it allows for a level of vulnerbility in self and others that 'expectation' shuts down.
Im a fan of the 'stupid' ... even the forced 'stupid' ... self presentation.
Okay, I'll start talking to myself on the forum to make things more interesting. Got it. Welcome to the site btw.
Sounds like you need to find new forum if the site has become too depressing for you. This is a suicide forum and it's not meant to be a source of entertainment. maybe stay away from Suicide Discussion Section.
It is not becoming too depressing, but anyway, most people who replied understand what I am talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.