N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Besides of the possible right to die which is very important for me. Personally it helps me to know that there is a possible exit when the nightmare comes true/or back again. For me this offers some sort of relief of my mental pain not being confronted with it completely powerless. At least I can kill myself which is a sad decision but still for me preferably over having to endure all the hellish conditions that I am exposed to (forever without any possible way out).

Though this was not really the message of this thread. I mean sort of a social independence. This forum eases my loneliness a lot. I still think having real life friends is very important for example in order to take a break of online activities if it becomes too much, for social skills, learning new ideas etc.

I have some acquaintances and I am not that good in social interactions. This forum helps me to engage with them - or at least to deal with them.

The first guy. We had a similar past parental abuse which was the root for mental disorders. He radicalized completely. He now has ridiculous and disgusting opinions against minorities. I quit my interactions with him. I cannot support that anymore. I liked that we both knew mental pain, abuse and much more. But there are a lot of people here in this forum who share these experiences too.

A girl who is completely delusional and ruins her life completely because of it. Maybe I was rude to her but seemingly she ignores me now. I think I might have insisted too much that medication could help her in a decisive way. It hurts that she ignores me but this forum helps me to cope with that.

My college friends at college. I think they pity me a little bit and I talk very often about my conditions. I am not sure but I think they feel obliged to help me and might even want to meet me privately because of it. Due to this forum and my closest friends I don't need to be clingy towards them. I can still vent about my struggle and self-hatred without overwhelming them with all these private details. I think a slow development might be right for an heatlhy friendship.

I think my friends have roundabout some thousand messages less because of this forum. They said in its peak I was a little bit excessive with my messages. I am a person that has a huge need to express itself and talk. And I think it might be overwhelming when someone expresses their daily suffer so frequently.

Moreover this forum eases my pain not having a partner. In theory the independence I gain from this forum should help me to act less desperate when communicating with women. Well I mean I think I profit a lot of this forum though it cannot make miracles like that happen sadly.

As much as I think the forum helps me I recognize that I don't want to spend too much time in it because the sadness and suffering can overwhelm oneself from time to time. If you think the pain of the members might overwhelm you you should consider to take a break of this forum. For me a limit of the time I spend here was very good. This might be another reason why i sometimes forget to answer replies. I read the notification at day but usually I only write in the evening. (or this is a stupid excuse I don't know).

Another long ass thread noone asked for.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: SuicideGrandEst and AnnonyBox