• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I'm leaving sasu but not planning on trying to ctb right this minute. All I have are old SN and violent methods. I'm torn between just doing the violent one or letting myself get permanently hospitalized and try to negotiate for Death with Dignity.

I really don't know what else to do. I hate this world and society. There's nothing for me here.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Myforevercharlie, fleetingnight, acey and 7 others
R

rozeske

Maybe I am the problem
Dec 2, 2023
I wish you the best in your journey and your future plans. I hope luck will be on your side this time round. Give my regards to that bitch if you find her.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
I wish you the best in your journey and your future plans. I hope luck will be on your side this time round. Give my regards to that bitch if you find her.
Thanks, I'm hoping for the best too. Please message me if you can.
I'm probably going to take a nap before I make a decision

Last edited:
Reactions: rozeske
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you all the best and good luck. I hope you make the right decisions for you and you can find peace.

• Hugs
Reactions: Lost in a Dream and rozeske
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
Sorry about the confusion earlier. Luck definitely hasn't been on my side but she better be this time around. I feel completely lost and hopeless all the time.
I wish you all the best and good luck. I hope you make the right decisions for you and you can find peace.
I'm still not sure what the right decision is. I'm not sure if I'll ever know.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori and rozeske

I put the HOT in psychotic
Jul 9, 2024
Be safe to do what you feel is right! I wish you best of luck.

• Hugs
i dont feel real.

i dont feel real.

No more sense in this
Apr 13, 2024
You'll know what to do, I hope and know you will, because you are strong. I wish you luck.

• Hugs
Lost in a Dream

Lost in a Dream

He/him - Metal head
Feb 22, 2020
You'll know what to do, I hope and know you will, because you are strong. I wish you luck.
I don't feel strong at all but thank you.

I have a lot of stuff to get rid of before I'll feel ready to ctb in a few months. I found another hobby that temporarily makes life tolerable even though I still want to die. I'm not going to delete my account yet, but I'll come back to this thread if I feel ready. This isn't recovery, I'm just going back to the status quo of passive ideation again. Once I have something peaceful to use I can try again.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske, i dont feel real. and fleetingnight