IceQueenMina

IceQueenMina

Apr 6, 2023
I've been here for less than a day and I can already see how great this place is. People from all over and all ways of life come together to help each other with the common struggle through life. Obviously the biggest topic being suicide. It's still treated as a last resort, but is still treated as an option. No one is demonized the way most people are outside of this forum. I believe this place is genuinely overall good for whoever joins. Thank you to whoever is reading this, and I hope your problems stop hurting you through whatever means you can reasonably achieve.

• Love
Reactions: Zephronic, NorthernMonkey, epic and 6 others
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
I'm glad you are already finding some benefit. Out of curiosity, how did you learn of this site?

• Love
Reactions: IceQueenMina
Linda

Linda

Jul 30, 2020
Yes, it is great. I tend to login every couple of months, and stay for a day or two. I find being here all the time would get too intense, but I think some people are more "persistent" than me. You can find both factual information - usually reliable, though you do need to take some care - and friendly personal support. Good luck.

• Love
Reactions: epic and IceQueenMina
IceQueenMina

IceQueenMina

Apr 6, 2023
I'm glad you are already finding some benefit. Out of curiosity, how did you learn of this site?
Ironically from that youtube guy slandering this place. His fake name for the site still made it easy to find.

Reactions: NorthernMonkey and epic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I think that it's true that this site is beneficial in this pro life society where everywhere else suicide is so stigmatised. Without sites like this there would likely be a lot more people suffering from attempting risky methods, people deserve to be able to access suicide method information. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: Zephronic and epic
Saai

Saai

Mar 20, 2023
Funny thing is I found this site from a video criticising it.

I do think however a place like this is necessary and I agree with the philosophy of allot of people here. Suicide is a choice and society should start treating it as such. Life is not valuable to everyone. If a person makes the decision that life is not for them, that choice should be respected and resources should be publicly available to help these individuals. This includes information and methods.

This being said puberty does some wierd things. This can include being suicidal. In a cases such as these, those feelings might pass, and a place like SS could be potentially harmfull.

In other cases there are people here who are fully grown adults that are thoroughly convinced that they no longer want to live. To them SS is beneficial.

Last edited:
Reactions: IceQueenMina and Memento
Memento

Memento

I refuse to succumb
Apr 6, 2023
It really is a great community, It feels good being able to freely express your struggles and pain. It's a relief when you can be yourself unconditionally without judgement. Something I never get to feel living in a cult.

• Love
Reactions: Zephronic and IceQueenMina