• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

randal_bond

Me encantaria practicar ES con Hispanohablantes.
Oct 23, 2018
Hi, forum.

I know it was discussed, a bit lackadaisically. It's more realistic to get than N (where I am), and more chance to have a genuine product because it's not that popular for CTB, and not so much scams as with selling N. I'm toying with idea of Thiopental (barbiturate) with benzodiazepin, possibly Bromazolam that potentiates its action. Somebody linked to research that this combo can increase toxic effects of T bifold or so.
I'm looking into the ways to administer T. IV seems to be very unreliable if you do it yourself. You have to do it very fast before you pass out, which may not even be possible, especially due to pain it gives you.
Rectal route has been mentioned. Not sure if it would hurt a lot due to high alkalinity.
Oral route has never been menitoned here. Any thought on this one? I understand that due to liver metabolizing, you have to triple or quadriple your dose.
Another thing, how about IM injection, with preceding lidocain or other anaesthetic? At least, you won't pass out if you don't do it fast enough.
Finally, has somebody used it recreationally or any other way?
Any comments are welcome.

Reactions: mors.mihi.lucrum