• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
Today at lunch break I went to the store to buy a rope. I'm planning on eventually CTBing tonight. I'm stacked with weed and I might buy some booze from the gas station

I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna do it, probably not. I'm too much of a coward.

I'm thinking of telling someone and I'm not sure if I should. There are some online contacts I have, who I know wont snitch me. I'm thinking of telling actual friends tho. Maybe I'm doing all this shit for attention afterall, but I think it might be because deep down I want to be helped by an outsider.

• Hugs
Reactions: bianbianbianbian, karmaisabitch, AnAnonymousCrow and 6 others
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
I've been like that. Then I just went to bed and moved on. I wish you well.

Reactions: karmaisabitch and AnAnonymousCrow
cali22

cali22

Student
Nov 11, 2023
Everyone has the right to live in peace

i wish you the best

Reactions: karmaisabitch
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Its ok to reach out for help

Reactions: HereTomorrow, karmaisabitch and anxiousalpaca
N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
What kind of help would you need?
Maybe someone to talk me out of my CTB would be enough. In best case some positive affirmation or even somebody to take me to a mental asylum or something. The thought of continuting my daily live tomorrow is hell to me.
Its ok to reach out for help
Aslong as you get taken seriously, but how high are the chances for that?

• Hugs
Reactions: Forveleth, SMmetalhead36 and dggtscccvfd
karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
Today at lunch break I went to the store to buy a rope. I'm planning on eventually CTBing tonight. I'm stacked with weed and I might buy some booze from the gas station

I'm not sure if I'm actually gonna do it, probably not. I'm too much of a coward.

I'm thinking of telling someone and I'm not sure if I should. There are some online contacts I have, who I know wont snitch me. I'm thinking of telling actual friends tho. Maybe I'm doing all this shit for attention afterall, but I think it might be because deep down I want to be helped by an outsider.
Get the help you need! Suicide is not the answer for every suffering.. good luck

Reactions: divinemistress36
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Maybe someone to talk me out of my CTB would be enough. In best case some positive affirmation or even somebody to take me to a mental asylum or something. The thought of continuting my daily live tomorrow is hell to me.

Aslong as you get taken seriously, but how high are the chances for that?
If you go to the ER and tell them you are having suicidal thoughts they will admit you to the psych unit

Reactions: HereTomorrow and Forveleth
N

NoPunIntended

Nov 1, 2023
If you go to the ER and tell them you are having suicidal thoughts they will admit you to the psych unit
Have thought of that, but getting into a psych unit would mean that I loose my job, so not sure on that

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
You could have the doctors write you a note doesnt have to be that you were in a psych unit but that you were in the hospital so you had to miss work

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Sounds like you want help not death, maybe check out the recovery section? Some of the sadists here are evil and will tell you everyone should be allowed to die and recovery doesn't exist.

Reactions: CelestialDiana, divinemistress36 and locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
If you want help and recovery, over ctb, by all means reach out and try and get help. If you get help that works, great. If not you can always revisit ctb at a later date. It's all about your needs. Do what is best for you.

Reactions: divinemistress36