fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
So I'm in the UK and the tracks around me are electrified 24/7 with a 'third rail'. Meaning I can't trespass on any random patch of track and lie my neck on the rail. So to me it looks like the only options for non-electrified areas are level crossings or foot/barrow crossings. Since I have none of the second near me that I know of and the official map of all crossings is not available all I can think of is parking near to and then quickly trying to jump a level crossing late at night. But all such crossings near me are regularly driven through or are overlooked by houses and I feel like that would lead to a severely fucked up discovery. And that's if SI doesn't interrupt some crazy shit like that which it probably will. I don't know what else to do with the railways being the way they are. If you survive the third rail you're left severely disabled and burned all over so don't much feel like risking that alone.

Reactions: davidtorez
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I'd never recommend this method. However if you decide to try it I'd suggest just buy a yellow hi-viz vest, get onto the track at the level crossing or where convenient and walk along the side of it to a spot which is unobserved. Just lie down there.
No one pays any attention to just another railway maintenance worker checking the lines, especially in the evening or at night when such work is often carried out.

Reactions: heavyeyes and Tonkpils
milknife02

milknife02

Aug 13, 2024
I would not attempt this purely because your SI will interupt it. SI interupts people taking a drink bc they know whats inside it (SN/N) a train is an extremely large, loud, fast moving thing. You will bail. There are so many injuries associated with trains its not unlikely for you to seriously hurt yourself if you bail at the last possible moment. And- I know this doesn't matter because somebody will have to find us all when we ctb BUT...there is someone controlling that train. You'd be causing them horrific trauma. Don't bank on this.

fallingasl33p

fallingasl33p

Stuck
Jan 2, 2024
I mean I'd do it after dark anyway but my concern is the third rail on any piece of track that isn't at a level crossing..
I would not attempt this purely because your SI will interupt it. SI interupts people taking a drink bc they know whats inside it (SN/N) a train is an extremely large, loud, fast moving thing. You will bail. There are so many injuries associated with trains it's not unlikely for you to seriously hurt yourself if you bail at the last possible moment. And- I know this doesn't matter because somebody will have to find us all when we ctb BUT...there is someone controlling that train. You'd be causing them horrific trauma. Don't bank on this.
Yeah realistically I know I'm probably too pussy for this. SI got me good in my last overdose attempt and I swear to god I had a panic attack that lasted about 3 days bahaha. And I know I was very anti any type of method where you're making someone else an unwitting party or anyone having to discover the suicide even. That's why I wanted to do at night and obviously be ground level rather than literally standing in front of the train and some poor driver. It's just one of the few things left that I can even access these days I feel like I'm running out of options with no escape from this life. Every day I watch trains just meters away hurtle pass where I park daily and think about how it could be over so so fast..

Last edited: