• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Would certain meds help? Thinking about certain anti anxiety meds to go unconscious while hanging or drowning in the sea at night while also bypassing hypothermia

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
More thoughts about hanging

To me hanging seems quite painful, I've already tried it before and when it happened my head started to create very crazy thoughts, like thoughts that I couldn't put into words started to rush out of my head but in a way that was a reaction to the pressure of my neck being squeezed by the rope (it was pretty tight around my neck, hadnt started to hang but it was very tight), it was such a nervewracking experience that I ended up pissing myself and had to put the rope down and take a break, I went off hanging after that but I'm wondering if taking some kind of anti anxiety/sedative medication prior to hanging would bypass this and help me hang myself (I'm not sure if what happened was a direct sign of some kind of survival instinct, just more that I really struggled with hanging)

Last edited:
Reactions: bwerner and PoorYorick
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Trying to hang, trying to feel comfortable. I think partial hanging is more comfortable, I just have so many difficult tensions racing through me as I go through this. If I'd had been more secure/resilient/I'm not sure what the word is but I can feel the way I am a empty void on the basis of it, maybe strong to withstand other peoples aggression I wouldn't have turned out like this

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
Tried it again, I think it worked this time. Pulled it off because it felt a bit intense, not sure if I'm able to pull it off but I desperately want to, I want to die

B

bluebird16

Student
Feb 27, 2023
I'm thinking about drowning in the sea at night. It will take a lot of guts.

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I'm thinking about drowning in the sea at night. It will take a lot of guts.
Yes but I wonder if taking some meds beforehand would help bypass the hypothermia

Had another go at hanging, didn't work. I am a weak male and wish I could find meds that would kill me, I do not like hanging but I other than trying drowning I'm not sure what else I can do

Last edited: