• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

R

raging moon

Feb 27, 2024
I'm leaving for Mexico on Monday for a solo trip. I know how easy it is to buy a number of medications from the pharmacy and I'm really thinking about it. I mean, can't stop thinking about it. I'm so tired. I wanted to ctb with sn but that's less and less a possibility and at least in Mexico no one will find me.

P

Pluto00

Feb 8, 2024
Which meds are you considering if you don't mind me asking?

Also, how will no one find you? I'd also prefer nobody finds me, but I can't really think of any realistic ways to die peacefully without anybody finding you.

I wish you luck and hope everything goes as planned with whatever you choose.

Last edited:
U

unabletocope

Arcanist
Mar 13, 2024
Sounds like a nice setting, could be riskier if it goes wrong but if it helps you find some peace then good luck

Reactions: davidtorez
R

raging moon

Feb 27, 2024
Which meds are you considering if you don't mind me asking?

Also, how will no one find you? I'd also prefer nobody finds me, but I can't really think of any realistic ways to die peacefully without anybody finding you.

I wish you luck and hope everything goes as planned with whatever you choose.
I have a stock of Prazosin, Ativan, Ambien, propranolol, and klonopin. Ideally I will find phenobarbital. By no one, I mean my family.
Sounds like a nice setting, could be riskier if it goes wrong but if it helps you find some peace then good luck
Riskier how?

U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Just make sure you consider if it goes wrong and have a backup plan.

A lot of medical/travel insurance will refuse to cover suicide attempts so you could end up really ill but poorly treated.

R

raging moon

Feb 27, 2024
Just make sure you consider if it goes wrong and have a backup plan.

A lot of medical/travel insurance will refuse to cover suicide attempts so you could end up really ill but poorly treated.
Thank you for bringing that to my attention. I wonder if there is travel insurance that does cover it.
I wish you the best in your plans, I hope that you eventually find freedom from your suffering.
Thank you.

A

Avisagia

Aug 27, 2023
I heard that its easier to find N in colombia and peru than in mexico no?