• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

grendel4578

grendel4578

following the freezing moon
May 13, 2023
The problem is, the smallest tightest area is the bathroom which is already pretty big, and the only time the rest of my family would probably be gone is likely on sunday and even then its unlikely they would all be gone at church, and even then i'd only have like 3 hours. I have only $73 and can't think of any better method. Can anyone help? Or should I try this?
I've thought about wanting to go on, and thought of trying to get SSDI benefits because of all my mental illnesses and the fact I can't function, but I don't think I can yet, and I don't even know if I can get into an assisted living facility. If I cannot get either of those I will likely give up. Might just end up trying to jump or drown myself too, or maybe hang myself.

fwompie

fwompie

pit rat
Aug 9, 2023
If you're absolutely sure you want to ctb, don't hurry. Wait until you're absolutely sure it's somewhat failsafe. You don't want to live with a failed attempt, especially if it harms you which all of those methods can do.

Reactions: cloakedbear
MyChoiceAlone

MyChoiceAlone

sleep deprived and/or drunk
Jul 23, 2023
i'm really sorry about your situation. if you live with family, i don't think charcoal is the best method. plus, church won't afford you enough time and i think you said that they may not all go. wish i had better advice or even a solution. again, i am sorry.

Reactions: fwompie
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Truthfully, I don't like your idea because even if everyone were gone 3 hours, there likely would still be a lot of CO present when they returned, including CO that may escape from your bathroom and make other people sick, or worse.

grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
Truthfully, I don't like your idea because even if everyone were gone 3 hours, there likely would still be a lot of CO present when they returned, including CO that may escape from your bathroom and make other people sick, or worse.
I am not sure then to be honest.

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think you just need a place away from other people. Or, a lot more time than 3 hours.

Reactions: cloakedbear
grendel4578

grendel4578

May 13, 2023
I think you just need a place away from other people. Or, a lot more time than 3 hours.
I don't even know if i can get out of here - i don't know my way around since i've hardly been out since quarantine started and i don't have a job yet and dont really have the energy to get one. But yeah, 3 hours basically is my window :(

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I don't even know if i can get out of here - i don't know my way around since i've hardly been out since quarantine started and i don't have a job yet and dont really have the energy to get one. But yeah, 3 hours basically is my window :(
Well, if you're not concerned about anyone else getting injured from the CO.......................................... Hope you can get things figured out.

befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
3 hours is definitely not enough ! And you should not do it at home, where other people live. When you are dead, the CO does not just disappear.
It's still there, and if other people enter the house and bathroom, they could not only get health damage, but even die. So you would kill your whole family ! You need a place where you are all alone, where no one can disturb you and where you do not endanger other people. The next problem is,
if you are found before you are dead and rescued, you could very likely have permanent brain damage.

In this thread you will find a proven guide:

Attachments

• brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    brain demage without oxygen.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: donewithlife1