ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
Hey everyone, i thought id make this post directed at the loners (like myself) of this forum, or people who experience loneliness commonly or have experienced loneliness in the past. I wanted to hear some of your experiences, im interested in hearing specifically about how you've killed your spare time doing bizzare things/activities to make yourself feel less lonely or times when you've gone to great lengths to appear less lonely in a public setting

GenesAndEnvironment

GenesAndEnvironment

Autistic loser
Jan 26, 2021
  • Yay!
Reactions: Neowise, everosity, hfdepression30 and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I've always been very introverted. I like being around animals, I have a pet cat. I enjoy visiting cemeteries as I feel relaxed being near people who aren't living anymore, I know that sounds morbid.

• Love
Reactions: hfdepression30, Toonloon and JustAMatterOfTime
Good4Nothing

Good4Nothing

Unlovable
May 8, 2020
I just stay home and play video games.

ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I meant to include this in my initial comment but i accidentally hit send (and im not tech savvy enough to fix it)

Some of my experiences:

-back in my schooling days, when i would arrive at school i would hide in the bathrooms until the opening bell went (i never actually needed to use the toilets, i just hid in the stalls).

-also from my schooling days, whenever you had those moments in class where you were allowed to talk to your friends (if you know what i mean), nobody would talk to me so i would just pretend i was fixing my pen.

-since ive finished school ive been so lonely that i have started making random google spreadsheets and filling them with random data to pass my time at home.

-recently when i caught a taxi to a fast food restaurant, the taxi driver asked what i was planning to do and i told him that i was meeting a friend there (i have no friends) and i ordered my food and ate alone at my table as i pretended to browse on my phone.

-i tend to fantasies about what it would be like to be friends with a particular person ive seen in real life but havent really interacted with, knowing full well i will never actually approach them.

There's probably many more that im forgetting.

Reactions: Toonloon
Toonloon

Toonloon

Experienced
Nov 17, 2020
In school I also hid in the bathroom. I used to make comic books as a kid to fight back crying cause nobody would talk to me in class. As an adult I like being alone too many people fuck me over.
But when I really want some human contact I just post an ad looking for a hookup.
I get replies and sometimes meet up with people but that only works so much. I also post nude pics of myself on social media the likes and comments make me feel seen.

Reactions: ClownMe
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Well, I'm basically alone and lonely 24/7 except when my dad comes to visit me or I go to his house to take care of my lovely dog.

My days are like...
Waking up and reading online news and SS threads while having some coffee or argentine "mate"
Then, I start working! (which makes me feel less lonely because I talk to my students)
After that, I study some japanese.
And finally, I go to bed to watch some random stuff on Youtube (I'm obsessed with lucid dreams and religion vs atheism videos now lol) while browsing SS and then finally sleep.

There might be some extra activities but all my days are like that.
Sometimes, depression hits me really hard and I wanna ctb impulsively but overall, I'm having fun and decent days for now. Especially on Saturdays nights when I get wasted af with some cheap booze!

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, ClownMe, Oozzy and 1 other person