• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

strwberrieflan.com

strwberrieflan.com

Dec 5, 2023
Thought things weren't going to worsen this year, I guess I was wrong. It's been a long time since I've been outside, all I do is rot in my room, seeing people my age having fun, relapsed multiple times, turn into drugs. I wanna die but at the same time I don't, I feel alive but all of a sudden don't feel anything at all, I don't feel loved even if people say they do love me. I'm scared of committing suicide so I rely on self harm, my body is full of scars which will never go away, but I love seeing it everyday. "Who would ever love someone like me?" Sometimes I think to myself..

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
"Who would ever love someone like me?"
If you're a girl, there's some desperate guys who'll try to "fix" you. Though that would fail and have many problems.

All one can do on an inevitable decline is sit back and wait for the curtain to fall. That or make it happen themselves. btw, is drug-use also self-harm to an extent?

• Aww..
Reactions: divinemistress36
Callie

Callie

Walking Despair
Aug 21, 2023
I wish I could be brave as you. I fear killing myself too. But I couldn't even scar myself. I would want to though because sometimes the pain in the mind is so unbearable I would rather hurt anywhere else but I am too afraid even for that. I slap and hit myself but it's not enough to cover the pain. It's an endless punishment to survive everyday when you don't want to live anymore.

• Hugs
Reactions: strwberrieflan.com
strwberrieflan.com

strwberrieflan.com

Dec 5, 2023
If you're a girl, there's some desperate guys who'll try to "fix" you. Though that would fail and have many problems.

All one can do on an inevitable decline is sit back and wait for the curtain to fall. That or make it happen themselves. btw, is drug-use also self-harm to an extent?
I'm not a girl, I'm a guy :) and the drug-use and the self-harm are to an extent

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
I'm not a girl, I'm a guy :) and the drug-use and the self-harm are to an extent
I see. Would you consider self-neglect a form of self-harm or something else?
Things always getting worse rly correlates with self-neglect, then again, what's the point in trying if you'll just decline a little slower?

• Hugs
Reactions: strwberrieflan.com
cantthinkofusername

cantthinkofusername

wannabe girl
Feb 25, 2024
Thought things weren't going to worsen this year, I guess I was wrong. It's been a long time since I've been outside, all I do is rot in my room, seeing people my age having fun, relapsed multiple times, turn into drugs. I wanna die but at the same time I don't, I feel alive but all of a sudden don't feel anything at all, I don't feel loved even if people say they do love me. I'm scared of committing suicide so I rely on self harm, my body is full of scars which will never go away, but I love seeing it everyday. "Who would ever love someone like me?" Sometimes I think to myself..
i was in the same place a few months back
i know it feels hopeless sometimes, but it can get better, it did for me at least a little bit
semding love <3

• Hugs
Reactions: divinemistress36