• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

T

theanonymousssly

Jun 26, 2023
long thread!!!

was feeling intensely suicidal today, 100% convinced i was gonna ctb.

then i wrote down some things that were worth living for, and i'm not suicidal anymore (for now). granted, i have extreme mood swings so this happens regardless but still, i found this to help so i'm sharing with anyone out there who wants coping methods when severely suicidal

i know therapists always tell you "list 3 things you want to live for!!" and i never quite understood that stuff until today. it doesn't have to be anything complex, for me the stuff i realised i do want to live for are the small things

example: baking a lemon cake with powdered sugar on top, watching philosophical youtube videos while it rains outside and my pet is in my lap, picking daisies and wildflowers in an open field, buying extra pet food to feed strays ETC

simple stuff like that. and i also made sure to make them single-person activities because i don't think i could ever have a real friend, but my point is that some things are worth living for even without others.

i hope everyone reading this is well, or on their way there. stay strong <3

(for context i live with my very strict parents, can't wait to finish schooling so i can move the fuck away and do my own thing. which is why the stuff i mentioned is so mundane but i don't do it currently, because i either feel unsafe doing it while knowing they're somewhere in the same country as me / they don't allow me to)

D

darkwater

Experienced
Apr 17, 2021
I think the same way, I see absolutely no future for myself. But I still see the pizza that I will eat tomorrow. So why not stay another day?

Reactions: theanonymousssly
rosenwasser

rosenwasser

per ardua ad astra
Sep 9, 2023
Lemon muffins with raspberry jam, iced coffees, sometimes the sound of my keayboard when writing.

Reactions: theanonymousssly