W

Worthless loser

Feb 13, 2020
- Nice weather
- Hobbies
- A nice tv show or movie
- A bright future
- God

It's incredible how out of touch some people are. If any of those things make life worth living, then your life is already good. For someone who has a crap life and no future, like me, they mean nothing at all.

• Wow
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Sabriel, the box is empty and 2 others
Beautiful_Disgrace

Beautiful_Disgrace

Invisible shadow
Mar 8, 2020
Your father is either lying or he's been brainwashed. Or maybe he just hasn't gone through enough trauma that causes none of these things to matter during times of depression.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Pisceslilith, highlyvolatile and 1 other person
M

Mizzmini45

Arcanist
Dec 1, 2019
when I'm in my deep depression none of these things work. When I was happy and xcited about life sure. Not anymore

Last edited:
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Oyoy and highlyvolatile
L

lizinha

Student
Feb 6, 2019
none of these would work or even appeal when you're that low.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, Pisceslilith, lovemelovemenot and 1 other person
Broken Chimera

Broken Chimera

The abyss also gazes into you
May 27, 2019
He's never dealt with clinical depression. He truly can't understand what that's like from reading that list. It also seems like he hasn't had many bad days if that's what he says.

Reactions: AsleepPreference160, thepolarbear and Mizzmini45
the box is empty

the box is empty

Sometimes the fall kills you. Sometimes you fly.
Mar 8, 2020
- Nice weather
- Hobbies
- A bright future
- God

It's incredible how out of touch some people are. If any of those things make life worth living, then your life is already good. For someone who has a crap life and no future, like me, they mean nothing at all.

Does anyone remember those "Magic Eye" images where you stare at an image a funny way and eventually another image appears? That's what it feels like. Everyone stares at the image and they're like "Oh I see it! I'm happy!" and I'm staring at it wondering wtf is wrong with my eyes. How come I don't see it??

• Love
Reactions: AsleepPreference160, I’mDone, Oyoy and 2 others
I

It'llNeverEnd

Mar 1, 2020
I almost didn't click the thread with the thought, this person has a reasonable dad who makes sense. I'm glad I thought otherwise.

Arvinneedstodie

Arvinneedstodie

Existing is not living
Sep 17, 2018
To me, those things are just icing on a cake. Without a good cake to begin with, those icing just don't really make a fulfilling whole.

Reactions: Beautiful_Disgrace
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
- Nice weather
- Hobbies
- A bright future
- God

My dad says "live to sleep"

nerve

nerve

fat cringey shut-in
Jun 19, 2019
I mean like yeah, that's all pretty nice stuff about being here on planet Earth. There have been really shitty days where I open the door and feeling the fresh air and natural light on my skin is the best thing that happens until I go to bed. Appreciating these things makes it easier to cope with being alive, for me at least, but when people start talking about the sunset or a flower field giving them the strength to go on, it feels like we're facing entirely separate struggles.

Oyoy

Oyoy

Spatula
Feb 2, 2020
My parents say we don't choose when to be born so we don't choose when to die. They state there is a hell. That I'm not.g_d and it's murder.