• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

B

BlablaMan

Feb 18, 2024
Hi! I was looking for ideas on things I should do before CTB like letters to family, friends, my ex to wish her well, giving what accounts to my family, game accounts to friends, give what away, prepare what, cancel subscriptions etc.
I don't want to leave things unresolved and I don't want anyone to wonder why I did it, I just want to be clear about everything.
Thank you!

hikikomorizombie

hikikomorizombie

Ouch
Jan 15, 2024
leave instructions for what u want done w ur corpse🧸

• Love
Reactions: Yuki_03
U

uzuf86

Too many mistakes and regrets
Jan 1, 2024
Make sure whatever money you have is transferred and all the legal transfer of ownership of whatever you have is done from you to the person(s) you want to transfer it to.

A

AriesDiva

Mar 5, 2024
Hi! I was looking for ideas on things I should do before CTB like letters to family, friends, my ex to wish her well, giving what accounts to my family, game accounts to friends, give what away, prepare what, cancel subscriptions etc.
I don't want to leave things unresolved and I don't want anyone to wonder why I did it, I just want to be clear about everything.
Thank you!
I heard the ambulance or the police take suicide notes with them and so it might be preferred to leave them slightly hidden 🫥

B

BlablaMan

Feb 18, 2024
Execute any revenge you would like to take care of.
revenge is not worth it to me. I preffer to leave in peace.
leave instructions for what u want done w ur corpse🧸
good point! thank you!
Make sure whatever money you have is transferred and all the legal transfer of ownership of whatever you have is done from you to the person(s) you want to transfer it to.
noted! I don't have much money, but I will leave it all to family, belongings I will make a letter stating what goes to who. Thank you!
I heard the ambulance or the police take suicide notes with them and so it might be preferred to leave them slightly hidden 🫥
Wow.. not sure how to do it. I want to leave it close so my father would find it, but not close enough to be taken.. Any ideas? Thank you!

parallelluniverse

parallelluniverse

In Corpus Lamenti -into the body of lamentation...
Mar 3, 2024
revenge is not worth it to me. I preffer to leave in peace.

good point! thank you!

noted! I don't have much money, but I will leave it all to family, belongings I will make a letter stating what goes to who. Thank you!

Wow.. not sure how to do it. I want to leave it close so my father would find it, but not close enough to be taken.. Any ideas? Thank you!
you can basically set a timer for an email to be sent... and if you dont ctb, cancel the timer...

theres like auto settings..

or ask someone to pick up a package for you and deliver it (your notes) and if you decide not to ctb then the notes will not go, but if you do, they will always be delivered for you x