• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
Hey everyone,

I think everyone has a situation or condition that will push them ultimately to ctb and immediately. (loss of someone dear..etc)

So what do you think are the situations that make you ctb? For me if the stupid fuckers changed how the internet works, I'll ctb immediately. Or if someone try to interfere within my life (I'm isolated). If I lose some people I love, I'll ctb also. There are more conditions but those are the ones I can think of right now.
I can control myself but if life pushed the red button, I'll say goodbye and fuck it

Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
when my muscles give out on me and i cant move. has happened more than once, obviously i failed to ctb, i wasnt planning as well as I should have. Lesson learned. That, more than anything will drive me to do something rash. I do not want to be rendered unable to move to the extent that ctb is no longer an option.

L

Life sucks

Visionary
Apr 18, 2018
when my muscles give out on me and i cant move. has happened more than once, obviously i failed to ctb, i wasnt planning as well as I should have. Lesson learned. That, more than anything will drive me to do something rash. I do not want to be rendered unable to move to the extent that ctb is no longer an option.

I'm sorry to hear this and I hope you no pain or suffering and wish you the best.

Yep but what I mean is reaching the point of no return and not the action itself or the consequences. I think I should prepare and plan for that point if it happens.

Life is horrible and won't care about us including nature or people, if they press the red big button and do the big No for us, then it will be a different situation.

Do you have other big No?

skyofAuroras

skyofAuroras

Student
Apr 10, 2018
What would immediately push me to ctb is if someone I love dies, if I'm terminally ill, or if for some reason I'm in constant physical pain. There is probably more that can push me over the edge but these are the first things that came to mind.

anna

anna

downfall
Mar 18, 2018
I think the red button was pressed a long time ago.
But I endured it largely by someone who is no longer by my side.
Now, every time my head bursts out of pain I just think about ctb anyway.
But even when the physical pain is not there, the emotional pain is just as unbearable.
And the only thing that stops me at those moments is not having a safe method.

MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
I know this reply somewhat goes against the echo chamber, but I couldn't help but notice the high percentage of teenagers in this forum.

I want to remind everyone that during your growth, an impulsive suicide is very tempting. Your hormone levels are bouncing up and down, while your brain is still under development. Small things can make you extremely upset. It may appear that you are not under control of your emotions.

Impulsive suicide would very likely be a mistake. If you want to do it, make sure you can pinpoint the exact location of the cause.

M

millefeui

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2018
I know this reply somewhat goes against the echo chamber, but I couldn't help but notice the high percentage of teenagers in this forum.

I want to remind everyone that during your growth, an impulsive suicide is very tempting. Your hormone levels are bouncing up and down, while your brain is still under development. Small things can make you extremely upset. It may appear that you are not under control of your emotions.

Impulsive suicide would very likely be a mistake. If you want to do it, make sure you can pinpoint the exact location of the cause.
Half the users here seem to be on their 20s or older.

Edited because typo. How do I engrish

Last edited:
MrNobody

MrNobody

May 26, 2018
Then what exactly are you trying to tell me? If half of the users are under 20, then you simply reaffirmed my point.

sadak_the_wanderer

sadak_the_wanderer

An appropriate painting
Mar 19, 2018
No, I have a few things that have to occur before I can depart. Waiting is difficult, to say the least. If two people in particular died, I might hasten the schedule.

Reactions: anna
Imaginos

Imaginos

Full-time layabout
Apr 7, 2018
Once upon a time, I thought our family cat dying was going to be the trigger. He was the only friend I ever had and, at the time, I couldn't imagine life without him. Unfortunately for both me & him, he died almost two years ago and I'm still fucking here. I guess he must not have been as important to me as I thought, at least not enough to finally commit suicide due to his absence. Then again, I suppose it was kinda unfair of me to pin that expectation on him in the first place. Hell, what's even worse is that, honestly, I don't even miss him. How messed up is that?

Anyway, as far as the future is concerned, I just don't know. My parents (especially my mother) dying would completely turn my world upside down both in a very literal & emotional way. I could probably get by without my father (since he and I, while somewhat close, don't really interact much), but my mother......no way man. She's the only one who's ever come close to really understanding me. A rare gift in and of itself, especially for a hermit. Not only that, but she's also the only thing protecting me from the rest of the world. The amount of times she's gone to bat for me number more than I'd care to admit. Like a soldier getting repeatedly mowed down by relentless machine gun fire while I look on meekly from the sidelines only for them to get up and have it happen again. Now don't get me wrong it's not like my father, or anyone else for that matter, wants to toss me out on to the street. In fact, I very much doubt my father would ever do such a thing even if my mother were gone. It's just that having her put down a defensive shield in front me against what wicked forces may come is very comforting and without it I'd, more or less, be a naked, shivering wreck in the muck of a WWI style no man's land. But maybe it'll just be like our cat all over again. Wouldn't surprise me, frankly. Although, at the same time, & not to disparage his own past importance, but something tells me that my mother's eventual departure is going to have way more of an impact than the one our cat did. When considering the myriad of ways she keeps my hikikomori ways afloat, while also acting as the occasional release valve for my pent-up feelings, it's hard for me to imagine somehow "getting by" once it's all gone. Again however, it's hard to say. Blegh, thinking about the kinds of realities I'm likely faced with really wears me the fuck out.

Last edited:
C

Caerula

Student
Mar 20, 2018

What would you consider as impulsive suicide?

AveryConure

AveryConure

Some idiot
May 11, 2018
If I lost a reliable source of income and my mother dies i think i would care even less than i already did and just let a truck hit me on the highway

I

iFeelmeaninglesss

Jun 13, 2018
The moment my dog dies is the moment I will CTB immediately.

same, in my opinion that is a better reason to CTB than to CTB for any other person. I offer no ill will towards anyone really but dogs can be really great buddies than humans at times.

Reactions: millefeui